ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like will the runners actually be good runners to run in?
indifferent.gif

Can you elaborate please and thank you! Would be nice for people who are looking to move pairs...

thanks
Dude kept asking me to revise my PayPal invoice.
He was trying to get me to word it a certain way,
Probably so he could claim the shoes were fake.

I warned PayPal before I even shipped the shoes that I thought he might be a scammer, and is it safe to send the shoes. They said yes, so I sent them.
I took the name of the rep, and their employee number. I updated my shipping info on there after shipping the box.

The box arrived to him, and payment was cancelled. I called PayPal and reminded them that they told me it was safe to ship, they listened to the recorded phonecall, and instantly sent me the money.
They even sent the full untaxed amount as a sorry. No paypal fees.
True I would also like to know what "all my ducks in a row" refers to.

It is very very hard to get paypal to side with a seller. I would like to know what made them do it.
Read up there
What does payment cancelled mean? Did he chargeback or open a paypal case?

Looks like you only got your money back because a paypal employee messed up hard and you had proof of that.

Usually paypal ***** over sellers; you did good by ******* them.

Well one benefit to the draw is that you can't bot it. There aren't any scripts or apps that give people an unfair advantage. I think everyone is on equal ground compared to Adidas.

:rofl: :lol: little do you know.. there's scripts that mass enter hundreds, if not thousands of raffle entries... which ultimately increases your chances.

I'm an 8 in most shoes and I copped:

Belugas: 8
Core reds: 8.5
Core whites: 8.5
Black/Red: Haven't received 'em yet, but I ordered an 8.

(I fit an 8 in RO Yeezy 2s, 7 in OT v1s, 7.5 in Grey Gum 750s, and 8 in Light Brown 750s if that also helps.)

But the Belugas, core reds, and core whites all fit me well, so as long as you stay TTS or 0.5 up, you should be good.

Finally a small footer I too wear an 8 and this helps. I got an 8 and an 8.5 the 8 was dropped off today so I'll be determining which one I'm keeping by tomorrow. I'm hoping to trade up for belugas but man its too many fakes at this point.

Finally a small footer I too wear an 8 and this helps. I got an 8 and an 8.5 the 8 was dropped off today so I'll be determining which one I'm keeping by tomorrow. I'm hoping to trade up for belugas but man its too many fakes at this point.

Glad I could help! Best of luck with that trade. :nthat:

750 are harder to pull off and not comfortable either
true. when i broke mine in, it was just uncomfortable just about the time when going back to change wasn't an option anymore lol

but in all honesty, i love the 750 look. would love to see that black/gum come to life.

i just hope they make it more comfy as the models progress. haven't seen a 750 'v2' just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom