ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
350's were HATED when pics first released lol

This. People called 350s and 750s all kinds of negative names. Now everybody is dying for a pair and well known brands including but not limited to Steve Madden and Skechers are jockin.

Let's see how these runners play into the market.

Just found out my boy whom I sold my Oreos and Coppers to for $800 sold the Coppers for $500. He pretty much got the Oreos for damn near retail. Not sure how I feel.

People are taking the soles out and rocking with no socks ... ? Dudes are really trying to make that .5 size, full size down work ...
​TTS usually looks better on feet tho.  They get that half size up for a comfortable fit  and they start to look like clown shoes

these runners are straight jockin old nike shoes though. Not creative at all. Kanye is bunz as a designer.

After the raf simons runners and rick Owens runners I think the yeezy runners look pretty normal like a regular adidas eqt I don't see the problem

Yeah, I was never of a fan of the 350's but the pb's were tempting to keep. 750's are okay, but for the retail theres much better boots

We know the NT rhetoric by now.

"But everyone said Xxx was ugly when it first leaked"
"You will change your minds by release"
"You will still cop don't lie to yourself"

We get it...now what do YOU think of the shoes.

I don't think the shoes will have molded boost in them personally. Maybe they get the new boost insole as a marketing ploy. But i see the design concepts ye is pushing. A lot of his fashion line is chunky silhouettes. The oversized sweaters and pants i get the movement so i see how the shoe fits that....but that is not for me...sorry. I appreciate the sleekness of the 350s and absolutely love the simplicity of the 750s with great attention to detail (minus the zipper fiasco :lol:). But these runners....na you missed the general public imo with this. You went too Jeremey Scott high fashion for me, a regular folk

Just found out my boy whom I sold my Oreos and Coppers to for $800 sold the Coppers for $500. He pretty much got the Oreos for damn near retail. Not sure how I feel.
Not gonna lie, I'd be pissed. Pretty crappy thing to do when getting the hook up.
Word. I would never ask a friend for a hookup unless it's to rock/keep. If it was years down the road, that would be a different story.

Not gonna lie, I'd be pissed. Pretty crappy thing to do when getting the hook up.
IMO that's not really a hook up. That's almost resell on both of those. Maybe a slight hook up on the price of the coppers, but I've seen plenty of pairs in both of these colors go for 400-450. Now if dude had buyers who were asking to buy his pairs for more than what he sold them to his boy for, then yeah I'd be pissed.

Talking about Yeezy Runners on Russillo & Kanell on ESPN... I don't know if he does this **** on purpose, but the hype parade is already in full effect.. His marketers are something else.

Talking about Yeezy Runners on Russillo & Kanell on ESPN... I don't know if he does this **** on purpose, but the hype parade is already in full effect.. His marketers are something else.
They are terrible on ESPN, but yes as of now anything Kanye wears there is some hype whether some people like or not people will buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom