ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This happens every release remember waiting for my grey gum 750 for about a week before I got shipping confirmation . If YS hasn't canceled yet doubt you'll get a cancelation email now just sit back and wait don't even stress it you're going to drive yourselves crazy

Last edited:
Yes but it feels weird , I rather rock with insoles , especially that my right foot feels fine , it's just the left shoe. I have uncaged ultra boost pairs that stretched after some wears and are very comfy but I noticed that the primeknit on these yeezy v2s is thicker so does it stretch or I'm screwed

I have this same problem. Wondering if it will stretch never owned any adidas with prime knit. I'm thinking it's not going to stretch. Training will be a pain in the ***

I have this same problem. Wondering if it will stretch never owned any adidas with prime knit. I'm thinking it's not going to stretch. Training will be a pain in the ***

Yea brother , I stuck some wooden oak shoe trees in them right now and I'll wear them tomorrow and Sunday and restick wooden oak shoe trees in them before I go to sleep to see if the left shoe stretch out enough [emoji]128591[/emoji]

If YS hasn't canceled yet doubt you'll get a cancelation email now just sit back and wait don't even stress it you're going to drive yourselves crazy

i don't know...

this remains me of the NMD OG release with size?. Dudes (including me) were waiting a week for shipping updates and ended up getting canceled after almost 2 weeks of waiting :smh:

so i totally understand why people getting restless with YS :lol:

Last edited:
Yea brother , I stuck some wooden oak shoe trees in them right now and I'll wear them tomorrow and Sunday and restick wooden oak shoe trees in them before I go to sleep to see if the left shoe stretch out enough [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Keep me updated. I don't plan on wearing my pair hoping solesupremcy get a size 13 so I can size swap. Size 12 looks perfect. I think the 13 will look too big on feet.

this remains me of the NMD OG release with size?. Dudes (including me) were waiting a week for shipping updates and ended up getting canceled after almost 2 weeks of waiting
mean.gif
If that was to happen this release, YS should bless those with cancelled orders with the zebras. =) 

Keep me updated. I don't plan on wearing my pair hoping solesupremcy get a size 13 so I can size swap. Size 12 looks perfect. I think the 13 will look too big on feet.

Send me a PM in about a week and I'll let you know , i will try the oak shoe trees and wearing them at least 4 times more for 8 hour work shifts

In regards to shipment from YS ...

Their business suck if they can't handle an abundance of orders and fulfil them in a timely manner.

There are ways to mitigate this problem.

1. Depending on employees capabilities (aren't dumb), they could of have all these package and ready to go before hand. All's needed is shipping labels.

2. If you don't want to risk it because of dumb associates, have the second box prepare and ready. Basically place shoe box inside box seal and reliever.

3. If that was to much, go to extended hours during week of release just like any other retailer.

4. Schedule for multiple UPS/FedEx truck to come daily the week of. Obviously if you only have one truck you are delaying the procedures.

5. Better system. This is assuming the system they have is not up to par. Example, orders comes in pops up .. Its selected. You scan box. Marked shipped, UPS/FedEx label prints .. It falls of the inventory and orders is mark ready for delivery .. When it's picked up confirmation that it's ship on to the next one.

6. Proper Planning Prevent Piss Poor Performance ...

Having two people doing this for 10 hours a day, each one cover each other's lunch. Let's say between them they can get 60 orders per hour (super slow) .. They should have all 4k pair shipped in a week.

i decided guys im keeping them... i never even thought about resell to be honest...i bought them originally to trade for belugas which i was thinking of paying resale for before i even copped the breds... but i held back cuz of the price... and i can try to sell these to cop the belugas but too much of a hassle... and this would easily be my best pair in my collection and its not even close... i want the zebras but if i miss out which i expect i wont be mad cuz i got my 1 pair of yeezy finally :pimp:

Funny, the size 10 looks slightly larger than the 10 in the pirate blacks yet fits waaay to tight. Going to need a 10.5 on these smh

Anyone think the resale on these will drop after the zebras are released or am I better off taking the best deal I can find now?

Anyone think the resale on these will drop after the zebras are released or am I better off taking the best deal I can find now?
Right now is probably the best time to scoop a pair up while prices are low. These will be one of the more sought after v2s down the line imo

Best day was yesterday.. They're already normalizing. I'd pull the trigger. Almost everyone who goes for Zebra's will strike out.. What do you think they'll fall back on to fill the void of not copping? Expect prices to go up after next week by a decent amount.

Has any pairs actually gone down from another colorway besides black/whites after a couple of weeks? I'm pretty sure now is the best time to get these from resellers. The price will go up a bit probably in march. 

Has any pairs actually gone down from another colorway besides black/whites after a couple of weeks? I'm pretty sure now is the best time to get these from resellers. The price will go up a bit probably in march. 
Olive/Copper stripes have been stagnant since no ones wants them.

If the rumors of the quantities of the zebras are true, there are no reasons why the price of the bred would be negatively affected. Buy resell now, prices are only going to rise. 

6th time hitting on YZYSUPPLY in a row and this is the first time they're taking this long. Also, they haven't restocked these either, which usually happens within the first week. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom