ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way in hell im spend over 1k for zebras. Even tho they my fave v2
mean.gif
no need to say big words , i m bored to scroll back to september posts where people HATED the belugas yet now they are hungry for them paying 800+ while they were 450-500 on release date 

I dont know if the UN pair might seem weird because it is a Size 5 (I'm not saying it isnt fake) that yellow stain on the sole is weird. The owner has a personal pair and looks more like the ADC & Rif LA pair 

Damn you still haven't received shipping confirmation? I wasn't able to cop off YS but my ADC pair is already collecting dust, good luck to you, I hope you get your pair.

Lol i still havent got mine either and still havent got a response from my email to follow up

Why is that a surprise. TDs were not that hard to obtain on ADC.

TD's were by far the easiest 350 cop i've ever had on adc. The first restock was so easy to add to cart that I thought it was a glitch and stopped at 8 pairs. Bots weren't going in on ADC like they are today.

Last edited:
As far as the UN pair posted, the size definitely can play a role in the font of the sply350. My wifes size 4 Belugas have a slightly chunky font as compared to my size 8s-Both 100% legit. Far as the piss yellow on the back man thats the deal breaker for me- legit or not.

I posted these a couple days ago, doesn't look like they have the yellow stain ... Supposedly these are legit 

I messed up with sizing on the TDs. I had the option to reserve either an 8 or 9 and went with an 8 thinking they fit larger like the 750s. Till this day haven't found a size swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom