ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
mad.gif

Has anyone been able to cancel an order placed on Goat via Offer? I placed an offer a while ago and totally forgot about it, then yesterday I received a confirmation email smh. I emailed them all night but they are not trying to refund me.

>:

Has anyone been able to cancel an order placed on Goat via Offer? I placed an offer a while ago and totally forgot about it, then yesterday I received a confirmation email smh. I emailed them all night but they are not trying to refund me.

Go to the orders page and check if there's a cancel order button?

mad.gif

Has anyone been able to cancel an order placed on Goat via Offer? I placed an offer a while ago and totally forgot about it, then yesterday I received a confirmation email smh. I emailed them all night but they are not trying to refund me
I just submitted an offer on GOAT.  Always make sure the offer expires after 3 days..  30 day offers are a set up..

​nope, they don't allow you to cancel an order when someone accepts your offer.

ah right had this happen to me a year ago.... tried emailing GOAT to cancel and their excuse was "oh we messaged you back on the live chat but you didn't respond" :smh:

ended up rejecting the package when it arrived, got a refund but had to pay for the return shipping

Last edited:
View media item 2361653
:frown:  
But DHL managed to keep the box in good shape, maybe it's telling me that every cloud has a silver lining.

Fyi:
You can set account preferences to "No repackaging" for all shipments. The additional outer box would have resulted in higher fee based on their complex formula. They just decided not to use additional wrap.

this is actually getting lucky with Borderlinx. Ive seen way worse packaging with them.
How do they actually get worse than this?
Fyi:
You can set account preferences to "No repackaging" for all shipments. The additional outer box would have resulted in higher fee based on their complex formula. They just decided not to use additional wrap.
Yeah, I know, but I didn't thought they would totally opt out of any box at all. I thought they would have put in a bag like RRS without adding to weight, in fact they can charge me for a smaller box if overall it does reduce shipping volume.

How do they actually get worse than this?

Yeah, I know, but I didn't thought they would totally opt out of any box at all. I thought they would have put in a bag like RRS without adding to weight, in fact they can charge me for a smaller box if overall it does reduce shipping volume.
ive seen them tape every corner of the box

I guess he's just making sure all around fam. If the kicks check out but the box seems fufu then I smell fufu. Time to go back to step 1 and re-LC the kicks. Ugh the pains of the aftermarket.

Plot twist: they put the real pair into the fake box just to mess around with you

For risk of sounding ignorant, "how" do you get through on adc? Like even after the tweet goes out that they are sold out, it could take another hour til I get through splash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom