ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do they actually get worse than this?

Yeah, I know, but I didn't thought they would totally opt out of any box at all. I thought they would have put in a bag like RRS without adding to weight, in fact they can charge me for a smaller box if overall it does reduce shipping volume.
How much more money is shipping if you have them double box it?

I an not fooling with Adidas at all for the greens. It's Yeezy Supply or nothing. I haven't met one person that has carted manually on Adidas without any bots or script help or add to cart service.

I've gotten all my yeezys manually from ADC.

Imma wear my pear at the gym today. [emoji]128514[/emoji] Not gonna run around though [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Finally got my Zebras from YS. As far as the V2s go my top 3 are the Belugas>Zebras>Red.
Nice. Mine just came in today as well, but will have to wait until tonight to take a look at them.

Mind me asking how much they dinged you for fees? Was it $160 or $120?

Nice. Mine just came in today as well, but will have to wait until tonight to take a look at them.

I got charged $163, it hurts but at least I don't have to pay resell or anything and how limited the shoe is. Not really worth my time to go through all the hassle and save a couple bucks.

trying to send my triple black 750s plus some cash or another shoe for oxford tans... Anyone familiar with any shops that do trades ? Sole supremacy wants me to add $200, and i have to get a 9.5 instead of my preferred 10... They also dont hold, so not guaranteed you get the 9.5..

I went a half size down from my V1 size and because of a bone spur on my right foot I had to take the insole out. If you have a deal ln the 750 and you dont have a wide foot or anything for it. Ideally I shoudve went TTS but my Chocs TTS while they fit better arent super comfy either. Its just not a super comfy model.
Yeah I agree the 750's aren't as comfy as the 350 model, they aren't horrible but just not as comfy.

Man this sucks. Here is the photo my shipping company sent me of my OIL boots... only they're Taupe!
mad.gif

Chargeback instantly filed, I've paid for an item i did not recieve, my credit card says i should get my money back in 3 or 4 days. But still gutted like. 

I've emailed YS about it asking for a returns label a few times but I'm not even expecting a reply. I face the prospect of instructing my shipping co to destroy the item after a month if YS don't contact me with a returns label to return the boots to them. that's all these boots are fit for, to be destroyed 
laugh.gif
 no way will i rock them and i'm not about to pay the £150+ import fees on getting them delivered when they arent what i ordered. damn YS are so damn stupid. such incredible idiots man. 

Last edited:
View media item 2362039

Man this sucks. Here is the photo my shipping company sent me of my OIL boots... only they're Taupe!>:

Chargeback instantly filed, I've paid for an item i did not recieve, my credit card says i should get my money back in 3 or 4 days. But still gutted like. 

I've emailed YS about it asking for a returns label a few times but I'm not even expecting a reply. I face the prospect of instructing my shipping co to destroy the item after a month if YS don't contact me with a returns label to return the boots to them. that's all these boots are fit for, to be destroyed :lol:  no way will i rock them and i'm not about to pay the £150+ import fees on getting them delivered when they arent what i ordered. damn YS are so damn stupid. such incredible idiots man. 
Shipping company send pics of the shoe? never heard of that.

Shipping company send pics of the shoe? never heard of that.
I paid $2 for pics upon login as I half expected this to happen, or the wrong size. By shipping company i mean an internationl shipping company/exporter not a delivery service like UPS etc

Last edited:
Finally touched down in Canada. Ups also discounted me on the brokerage fees.

somehow UPS discounted my brokerage fees from $68 to $19, so total was $113
now time to wait for a reply from YS to see if they really pocketed all the tax money the collection from canadians....

now time to wait for a reply from YS to see if they really pocketed all the tax money the collection from canadians....
I got charged the $164, but don't think there's anything I can do lol. I emailed YS, but don't expect a response based on what others have said.

Last edited:
YS are complete idiots. Even though i copped size 14 breds from them with no hassle and no import fees and they arrived ok 3 weeks later, I'm never ordering from them again as I do not trust them to ship the correct item. They are a team of amateurs who can't cope with the workload.

Last edited:
I paid $2 for pics upon login as I half expected this to happen, or the wrong size. By shipping company i mean an internationl shipping company/exporter not a delivery service like UPS etc
oh ok, well that was smart decision on your part. Goodluck with the ordeal that comes now.

oh ok, well that was smart decision on your part. Goodluck with the ordeal that comes now.
Thanks man, appreciated. Really messed up my day though and I won't fully relax until my money is credited back in a few days. It's a complete headache as I'll have to ask my shipping co to hold it for 45 days incase YS do send me a label to return the boots. and that'll cost me $15 for 15 days extra storage. Looks like I'm destined to never get Oils or Belugas.
tired.gif

Last edited:

Thanks man, appreciated. Really messed up my day though and I won't fully relax until my money is credited back in a few days.
Unless British FI's operate significantly differently than Canadian ones, I'm sure you'll be okay. I don't think see any reason why your credit card company wouldn't fulfill your charge back request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom