ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man, appreciated. Really messed up my day though and I won't fully relax until my money is credited back in a few days. It's a complete headache as I'll have to ask my shipping co to hold it for 45 days incase YS do send me a label to return the boots. and that'll cost me $15 for 15 days extra storage. Looks like I'm destined to never get Oils or Belugas.|I
Yeah stuff like that sucks. Supreme charged me multiple times on week 1 drop and haven't gotten a refund yet...might have to just ask CC to chargeback them but will wait. Yours of course is more money but you'll get the Oil's eventually. I'm personally waiting to see them go on discount but who knows if that'll happen.

Yeah it's fine they've already done the chargeback the lady was really great about it all, and i provided them with proof of emails etc. I just want to see the 665 dollars back though still. 

YS are complete idiots. Even though i copped size 14 breds from them with no hassle and no import fees and they arrived ok 3 weeks later, I'm never ordering from them again as I do not trust them to ship the correct item. They are a team of amateurs who can't cope with the workload.
As we have learned through this thread, nothing is their fault. They don't have enough employees for the mass order of a specific product they cater to. Find another place to buy your Yeezy's.

Last edited:
Yeah stuff like that sucks. Supreme charged me multiple times on week 1 drop and haven't gotten a refund yet...might have to just ask CC to chargeback them but will wait. Yours of course is more money but you'll get the Oil's eventually. I'm personally waiting to see them go on discount but who knows if that'll happen.
yeah, i regret copping them now. my gut feeling was that they'd messed my order up as it shipped within 2 days. just all seemed too rushed. Looks like they just said "hey throw me a pair of Crepe Boots quick" and nobody checked my order or anything. just threw the first box in and shipped it. 665 dollars for such terrible service. use these guys at your peril it's a complete lottery, another guy had the same thing happen and other ppl had their Zebras order wrong and shoes arrived stained and damaged, and one with no shoebox. they can't cope with their workload. can't see them being around much longer. 

Man this sucks. Here is the photo my shipping company sent me of my OIL boots... only they're Taupe!
mad.gif

Chargeback instantly filed, I've paid for an item i did not recieve, my credit card says i should get my money back in 3 or 4 days. But still gutted like. 

I've emailed YS about it asking for a returns label a few times but I'm not even expecting a reply. I face the prospect of instructing my shipping co to destroy the item after a month if YS don't contact me with a returns label to return the boots to them. that's all these boots are fit for, to be destroyed 
laugh.gif
 no way will i rock them and i'm not about to pay the £150+ import fees on getting them delivered when they arent what i ordered. damn YS are so damn stupid. such incredible idiots man. 
Were you using a bot i guess.. 

YS are complete idiots. Even though i copped size 14 breds from them with no hassle and no import fees and they arrived ok 3 weeks later, I'm never ordering from them again as I do not trust them to ship the correct item. They are a team of amateurs who can't cope with the workload.
if your order was fine, and no hiccups occurred, why wouldn't you order from them again?
what was shipped in error?

Were you using a bot i guess.. 
Never used a bot in my life, other than when I copped Chocs from adidas using SM script.

a shipping company isn't a bot. you're allowed to do that. otherwise the website would disable overseas billing.

Last edited:
if your order was fine, and no hiccups occurred, why wouldn't you order from them again?
what was shipped in error?
I've used them for Breds and Crepe boots. Got my Breds order right, after 3 weeks. but got my boots order wrong. sent me the wrong colour. pretty damn dumb of them, isn't it?

I've used them for Breds and Crepe boots. Got my Breds order right, after 3 weeks. but got my boots order wrong. sent me the wrong colour. pretty damn dumb of them, isn't it?
ah ok, you didn't specify what exactly the discrepancies were, but yea that's messed up, i mean it happens but I'd be livid regardless.

but what irks me is that they are pocketing the taxes and yet we have to pay it again....

yeah, i regret copping them now. my gut feeling was that they'd messed my order up as it shipped within 2 days. just all seemed too rushed. Looks like they just said "hey throw me a pair of Crepe Boots quick" and nobody checked my order or anything. just threw the first box in and shipped it. 665 dollars for such terrible service. use these guys at your peril it's a complete lottery, another guy had the same thing happen and other ppl had their Zebras order wrong and shoes arrived stained and damaged, and one with no shoebox. they can't cope with their workload. can't see them being around much longer. 

Geeze horror stories. Do they still have stock of the oils on their site? If not they might have over sold and sent those because they had none left. That's pure speculation of course but what else could make someone ship the wrong item..in any case.

ah ok, you didn't specify what exactly the discrepancies were, but yea that's messed up, i mean it happens but I'd be livid regardless.

but what irks me is that they are pocketing the taxes and yet we have to pay it again....
I've literally explained my story in the Queen's English on the previous page 
laugh.gif

but fair enough no worries.

the whole taxes one is a strange one, though, for canada. as the page(s) clearly stated everyone is responsible for their own import charges. I have no idea how it works there, I won't pretend to. But over here import fees are a lottery. i never got charged duties for the Breds, but others got charged £70-90. I used to order lots of American computer games in the early-mid 2000s. got charged 50% of the time like.

Last edited:
Geeze horror stories. Do they still have stock of the oils on their site? If not they might have over sold and sent those because they had none left. That's pure speculation of course but what else could make someone ship the wrong item..in any case.

wouldn't it be better customer service / common sense to cancel the order and let chickenmadras chickenmadras know there aren't any Oil boots left and a refund will be issued

vs

sending him the wrong item anyways and he now has to file a chargeback, ship the boots back and have his money tied up for week(s)?

that's poor customer service if you ask me.

Last edited:

I've literally explained my story in the Queen's English on the previous page 
laugh.gif

but fair enough no worries.

the whole taxes one is a strange one, though, for canada. as the page(s) clearly stated everyone is responsible for their own import charges. I have no idea how it works there, I won't pretend to. But over here import fees are a lottery. i never got charged duties for the Breds, but others got charged £70-90. I used to order lots of American computer games in the early-mid 2000s. got charged 50% of the time like.
what i don't quite understand is how can the state of California charge canadians ontario tax?

Also, maybe I just don't know where to look, but when one goes to buy a new pair off Goat there are no pics. Is this correct? I see pictures on used pairs and pairs marked "new with issues." Yet, when one lists a new shoe to sell pics are required up until a certain seller status is attained. Perhaps I don't know how to view the pics of the brand new pairs for sale, but why would pictures be required if they aren't showing them to the buyers anyways?

My point here is I think it's more proof to support this argument.

Still got every size listed. Even if that's what happened then the procedure is to simply cancel my order and refund me & say reason: out of stock. i didn't order Taupe Boots, I paid for Oils so really there is no justifiable reason to simply send me Taupes instead and hope I'm too stupid to notice.

wouldn't it be better customer service / common sense to cancel the order and let @ChickenMadras know there aren't any Oil boots left and a refund will be issued

vs

sending him the wrong item anyways and he now has to file a chargeback, ship the boots back and have his money tied up for week(s)?

that's poor customer service if you ask me.
^ This.

Finally got my pair from YS. Got hit on duties in Canada but not as much as what other people have gotten. Checked to make sure each shoe was the same size and not get 2 left's/right's. My nerves are now calm. Def nicer in person. Was considering trading but i think i'll hold on to them for the hassle of YS I've been through and how many fakes have surfaced. 

what i don't quite understand is how can the state of California charge canadians ontario tax?
Agreed. I'm a foreign buyer and I was clearly aware when I copped breds that I was responsible if i got charged duties. It said so all over the FAQ and for Zebras they made it even clearer. I think there's a bit of false info flying around here, and people are simply running with it in the faint hope of getting their $150 import fees back.

Only about 1% of people seemingly are actually WEARING their Zebras though. hardly anyone is undoing the factory lace and cutting the tag. So hard to have too much sympathy.

Last edited:
Lol bro sooo many ppl hit my line for those slides and shoes...I thought they were trash. My girl likes them too but she waiting for a black pair if they make em. She already got the other ones in pink.

But yeah I gotta run around in a couple hours and scoop up some pairs

I ended up grabbing two pair apparently they run a whole size big

My belugas will be in tomorrow from goat can't wait it's only been about 2 weeks but who's counting lol

Once I'm allowed to safely spend my chargeback in 45 days I'm finally copping Belugas from StockX with the money, IDGAF anymore
laugh.gif
. every cloud etc.

I know. I'm saying when the tweet goes out shouldn't it let me through splash immediately? I'm saying the thing still just sits there

no i wish. it sits there because you are in 1233944224424 in line lol

I think you're misunderstanding him, he's saying when adidas tweets "sold out" it should not have him wait in line anymore. And to answer that, it does for me and sometimes it doesn't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom