ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you're misunderstanding him, he's saying when adidas tweets "sold out" it should not have him wait in line anymore. And to answer that, it does for me and sometimes it doesn't.

oohhh :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: yup you right lol :D

the problem with Adidas is it's sold out about an hour before it says so. Once the people backdooring have carted all the pairs it's over, it'll just give you the error. happened to me all on releases since the belugas, i did brilliantly on releases before that. and i only copped Choc 750s as I managed to cart by cheating myself.

the problem with Adidas is it's sold out about an hour before it says so. Once the people backdooring have carted all the pairs it's over, it'll just give you the error. happened to me all on releases since the belugas, i did brilliantly on releases before that. and i only copped Choc 750s as I managed to cart by cheating myself.

Not true, it's honestly not officially sold out until the page says it is, there has been numerous times where I would keep trying even with errors and I'll cart. I've been able to score pairs within 10-15 minutes of splash and also scored some right before the tweet went out.

Last edited:
im too scared to buy or possibly trade something for zebras with all the fakes this sucks. at least im saving money not doing so but yeah sad

I got charged $163, it hurts but at least I don't have to pay resell or anything and how limited the shoe is. Not really worth my time to go through all the hassle and save a couple bucks.

Finally touched down in Canada. Ups also discounted me on the brokerage fees.
somehow UPS discounted my brokerage fees from $68 to $19, so total was $113
now time to wait for a reply from YS to see if they really pocketed all the tax money the collection from canadians....

I got charged the $164, but don't think there's anything I can do lol. I emailed YS, but don't expect a response based on what others have said.

Just got my pairs after UPS guy didn't ring my doorbell and had to chase after him in my PJs in the rain smh

Paid $207.44 CDN in duties for 2 pairs ($103.72/pair)

Last edited:
Just got my pairs after UPS guy didn't ring my doorbell and had to chase after him in my PJs in the rain smh

Paid $207.44 CDN in duties for 2 pairs ($103.72/pair)
for future purposes, did you use 2 different CC with 2 difference addresses on YS?

Yeboks

C6gzzlTXUAc2bua.jpg

Last edited:
1.2K for Zebras is still high as ever. In other news, the Zebras & The Oreos might be the most comfortable V2's out right now.

Not true, it's honestly not officially sold out until the page says it is, there has been numerous times where I would keep trying even with errors and I'll cart. I've been able to score pairs within 10-15 minutes of splash and also scored some right before the tweet went out.

once every pair is carted it's impossible to buy unless somebody gives up that cart, and you beat the next person who's using a bot to the free'd up cart. i mean yeah, it happens but the chances are low. Essentially it's sold out once all pairs are carted. how many people give up a cart? they'll either cop or sell the cart. and even if they do, you're relying on sheer luck to cart the pair before someone else (either manual or bot) does.

I hope the prices for the beluga drop, even if it's just by about 150. hopefully the hype dies down slightly after this zebras era we're in.

Last edited:
I hope the prices for the beluga drop, even if it's just by about 150. hopefully the hype dies down slightly after this zebras era we're in.

unless the belugas get re-released like the Pirate Blacks i don't see prices dropping... they will only continue to increase in price as DS pairs dry up

Last edited:
How's the sizing on the Zebras? TTS fit me well in the belugas, but got offered a good deal on Zebras but half size down.

Have a narrow foot if that makes any difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom