ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ur shipping confirmations came in quick..usually get earliest on thurs from why esss

I'm trying to let these grow on me but still haven't. Of course this is the only Yeezy I finally cop a size 12.5

The holy trinity

09C7170C-F381-498D-B052-EED718BEACB1.jpeg

REMAINING RAFFLES (if ended let me know and i'll update):
Oki-ni: 12/18
18montrose: 12/16
Boutique1: 12/16
YME Universe: 12/18
Shopnicekicks: 12/19
Shoepalace: 12/19
EpitomeATL: 12/16
Tres-bien: 12/18
Antonia: ??/??
Has anyone ever won at shoe palace or nice kicks

So...what are the chances Adidas is going to try to salvage things a bit in regards to the payment processing errors? My first couple attempts to pay using paypal show "Order Placed" when I look at my paypal history. My later attempts state "Authorization". I never got through to the confirmation stage on the website and don't have any order numbers or anything. I remember that YM was claiming Adidas pulled the last 10,000 pairs out, so in an ideal situation maybe they would go ahead and complete some of those early orders...one per acct. of course.

I'm not holding out any hope, but just wondering what all could happen. I tried calling Adidas and their phone lines are jammed and they recommend hitting up chat online. Well, I don't see a chat option anywhere on their website, so I'm guessing they pulled it down 'til they sort things out a bit. I would be tickled all blue-tinty like if I somehow got my size 13 without having to pay attention for a potential restock and have to splash and hope to not get more payment loop errors...merry Christmas?!? It should be interesting to see what they do regardless. If these are like the 2.0s, lots of people should be getting cancellations on their extra pairs to the same acct.

I have seen people mentioning some YS shipping confirmations, but we haven't seen any ADC ships yet, right? Could be a bit as they sort this mess out.

Peace to all...those that copped I hope you enjoy! Those that took the big fat L...maybe there's hope yet? Lotsa pears...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom