ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is this on the outside label? not my pic
FullSizeRender (1).jpg
It says EPC inside. It’s an rfid tag that’s on the tags on the shoe the ones that are held on by that plastic thing (not size label)

So...what are the chances Adidas is going to try to salvage things a bit in regards to the payment processing errors? My first couple attempts to pay using paypal show "Order Placed" when I look at my paypal history. My later attempts state "Authorization". I never got through to the confirmation stage on the website and don't have any order numbers or anything. I remember that YM was claiming Adidas pulled the last 10,000 pairs out, so in an ideal situation maybe they would go ahead and complete some of those early orders...one per acct. of course.

I'm not holding out any hope, but just wondering what all could happen. I tried calling Adidas and their phone lines are jammed and they recommend hitting up chat online. Well, I don't see a chat option anywhere on their website, so I'm guessing they pulled it down 'til they sort things out a bit. I would be tickled all blue-tinty like if I somehow got my size 13 without having to pay attention for a potential restock and have to splash and hope to not get more payment loop errors...merry Christmas?!? It should be interesting to see what they do regardless. If these are like the 2.0s, lots of people should be getting cancellations on their extra pairs to the same acct.

I have seen people mentioning some YS shipping confirmations, but we haven't seen any ADC ships yet, right? Could be a bit as they sort this mess out.

Peace to all...those that copped I hope you enjoy! Those that took the big fat L...maybe there's hope yet? Lotsa pears...
wall of text

did not read

So...what are the chances Adidas is going to try to salvage things a bit in regards to the payment processing errors? My first couple attempts to pay using paypal show "Order Placed" when I look at my paypal history. My later attempts state "Authorization". I never got through to the confirmation stage on the website and don't have any order numbers or anything. I remember that YM was claiming Adidas pulled the last 10,000 pairs out, so in an ideal situation maybe they would go ahead and complete some of those early orders...one per acct. of course.

I'm not holding out any hope, but just wondering what all could happen. I tried calling Adidas and their phone lines are jammed and they recommend hitting up chat online. Well, I don't see a chat option anywhere on their website, so I'm guessing they pulled it down 'til they sort things out a bit. I would be tickled all blue-tinty like if I somehow got my size 13 without having to pay attention for a potential restock and have to splash and hope to not get more payment loop errors...merry Christmas?!? It should be interesting to see what they do regardless. If these are like the 2.0s, lots of people should be getting cancellations on their extra pairs to the same acct.

I have seen people mentioning some YS shipping confirmations, but we haven't seen any ADC ships yet, right? Could be a bit as they sort this mess out.

Peace to all...those that copped I hope you enjoy! Those that took the big fat L...maybe there's hope yet? Lotsa pears...
They did claim that Adidas "removed 10k pairs" but if you notice they also tweeted later on that they would do a "random restock" which they did the same day within maybe less than an hour or so of 15k pairs. After those 15k pairs on Adidas finished it went straight to sold out.

There’s only 1 man that can confirm if there’s any possibility of a restock/re release but I’ll let him tell it

Exactly, he has all those V2 and he’s trading you $1k+ belugas for blue tints that just dropped and can be had for $350 or less?

Sounds way too good to be true

I'm not buying that dude was able to cop all those v2s but couldn't cop tints at retail. Too good to be true in my opinion. Plus he has to be aware Beluga resell is so high if he sold that pair, he could have three tints
I second this. If you've been collecting since back then you know what Beluga 1's can get you. Only way I could see something like this happening is if the person is a good friend of mine or relative. Either that or those are some real pics and a bait and switch is bound to happen.

I know I know lol. I'm definitely suspicious.

anybody think they look fake though? he also just asked if I would trade both of my blue tints now lol

Bruh he has Corks ...... Corks my man :stoneface:

If you somewhat know dude do the trade and worry about the details later :pimp:

Maybe he doesn’t want to go thru the extra work of selling and copping :rolleyes

You got tints and he got extra belugas maybe he doesn’t care and just want to complete his set :ohwell:

I would do it and then buy tints and resale if I liked them that much :lol:

Hold up I just saw your post about wanting both your tints and that definitely sound like a scam now :lol:

Tryna come up on two pairs of new release Yeezys for a pair of fugazi’s :smh:

What’s your relationship with this guy :ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom