ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question: When I was checking out on yeezy supply, I typed in SW in my address and autocorrect must have changed it to SE. I emailed them asking them to make the change. But if they dont reply, can I just have the shoes held at a hub in my city and just go pick them up?

yes just wait until UPS gets the package. then u can request for them to hold it

So are y'all calling Adidas asking them about the ghost charge on your second or third pair u ordered from them lol?

What's the best way on doubling up off of ADC? I had a shot, but I think ADC realized that I was logged in to the same account that just bought a pair.
I posted on release day how to get multiples when one tab gets through the splash.

Finally got that confirmation email from ADC, 1 day and a half later. Those with the conf. Screen but no email check your emails and spam/ junk folders.

I posted on release day how to get multiples when one tab gets through the splash.

Another method is to click on the "Yeezy Boost V2 'name'" that is in the confirmation page at the end. Takes you back to the product page instantly.

On another note, ADC JUST sent me a confirmation email for my yeezys lol. The shipping email actually arrived yesterday before this confirmation email.

I hate UB's lmao I cannot see why ppl like them but I dont judge.
laugh.gif
Have you tried on a pair?
I don't think he has 
laugh.gif

Lol did anyone randomly just get their confirmation email? I was in the paypal no email crew

As long as you saw the final confirmation page at the end of the check out, you were going to get the confirmation email. But I didn't expect them to take this long.

do gleam raffles generally not let you know if you lose? i feel like i entered a bunch of raffles but I only got a few L emails.

Question about getting VIP at Footaction for next yeezy releases. I bought the Royal Blue Jordan 1s in April, that money will count towards my VIP right? I won a pair through their reservation app.

Get your adidas shipping confirmation yet? Still waiting on the order to be packed. Some got it yesterday, seen a thread that they can still cancel orders with the order being confirmed...smh

Question about getting VIP at Footaction for next yeezy releases. I bought the Royal Blue Jordan 1s in April, that money will count towards my VIP right? I won a pair through their reservation app.

itll count but u need to buy more since they were not more than ~200

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom