ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

So there is still hope for the ghost order peeps?  
glasses.gif
No sorry :frown: you needed to see the final order confirmation page at the end of the checkout to be considered on the safe side. 

I posted on release day how to get multiples when one tab gets through the splash.
Went back to see all your posts and came across the info, thank you, & repped.

Apologies if my last post came off like an *******, I seen you quote yourself a couple of times to help the speed of the thread.

My FTL app updated with my $ spent. but it also says "5 days left" does anyone know what that means?

I submitted like 10x orders via PayPal but never got to the final Thank you screen. 9x of those authorizations are gone but 1 still remains... did I actually get through?

Steps on how to at least cop two pairs of Yeezy on ADC.

- If you have an G-mail, sign in prior to release. This helps with Captcha and makes it easier.
- Load up Chrome, I.E, Firefox, Safari, etc. No need for multiple tabs. One works.
- Go to Adidas.com/yeezy on all the browsers.
- Splash page is ready once you see that the choices between Adult and Infants. A lot of people here did not load up the splash page once it went live because they were still sitting at Adidas.com/yeezy
- Once one of the page gets through the splash page, create 2 or more new tabs within that same browser. Copy the link from the tab that go through the splash page into the 2 new tabs. (I didnt try to copy that link into another browser, probably wouldnt have worked).
- You can now go through the check out process for your first pair.
- Going through paypal, then paying with a credit card within paypal worked flawless for me.
- Once the first shoe is done, go into the second tab and repeat.
- I have a feeling that Adidas built a hardstop for more than 2 orders per cookie/cache - that helped you get through the splash. I tried to purchase more but it kept giving me an error whenever I tried to add another size, on a different tab.
- Make sure your credit card information, shipping, billing is different. I have heard stories of people being able to cop multiples with the same information. To me, it's not worth the trial and error. Borrow your brothers/sisters/gf/bf/moms, etc. credit card. I think as long as the name is different you should be fine.

Things we know from this release:
- Its up to luck to get you through the splash screen. I cant help you there.
- If you get past the splash screen and added your size, solved the captcha correct and have that spinning circle of death, youre. SOL. Try refreshing your page or copy that link into another tab. If you refresh, most likely it will knock you back into the splash page.
- It may help to get off incognito mode.
- Browsers dont matter. Research the last 100 pages here and see that everyone got through with different browsers. I got through chrome twice and was able to get a few family/friends of mine their personal pair at retail.
- Once you have purchase your two pairs, you cannot easily clear your cookies, cache in order to go back to order a third one. You will run into an issue with the captcha and it will make your solve an infinite amount of captchas.

The method above is not surefire but it may help some people here. The steps above is only applicable for large releases like these and probably the Greens that drop in June. I use the method above for Oreos V2 and it worked pretty well.

If you are able to get through a second/third/fourth time. Make sure you help the members here for their first pair. Its nice to eat, but to feed those around you also is better. I been personally helped by a member here from past releases and did not use their generosity as a financial gain.

In total, the method above got me 4 pairs from ADC. I gave up around 11am central to go pick up my personal pair at the mall.

If anyone have tips and tricks for Yeezysupply/footsites, UBIQ, Kicksusa, please post. I am sure a lot of people would like to learn to.

Lol did anyone randomly just get their confirmation email? I was in the paypal no email crew

[emoji]128514[/emoji] I just did.

I still don't understand how my second purchase with standard shipping shipped before my first purchase with expedite shipping

Just a note for users that think that the pending charge is taken by adidas. The pending charge you see are not taken by adidas as these are "Pre-Authorization" charges, meaning the amount is just being authorized by the bank to see if you have the fund. The money isn't captured until adidas confirms your order and then ships out.  The charges do fall off (if ghost charge)  in roughly a week. If you want the funds quicker (if paying with CC) I would recommend getting the transaction ID from adidas and provide it to your bank.

:lol: all is lost

First time ever PP ghosted on ADC.
Twice. Then sizes couldn't cart.
F* bombs galore.

I submitted like 10x orders via PayPal but never got to the final Thank you screen. 9x of those authorizations are gone but 1 still remains... did I actually get through?

Besides the Order Received line in Paypal Activity, you're hoping for the Authorization one from Adidas with some details for any possible processing.

I have an order # which just says "in process" got no confirmation and adidas has told me it will be cancelled... This release sucked for me

Ok just looked back at my email confirmation and realized i ordered a size 9k for my son but hes a 10k and that may not even fit anymore. I want to cancel the order is this an easy process with YS? I think ive seen in the past they dont accept returns or cancels. Thanks for replies id appreciate it.

The splash page is the problem with adc

Cant do anything without getting past that first
EXACTLY

all that other stuff homie wrote is common sense when Copping yeezy's

people are stuck at step 5 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Has anyone ever chargeback' Ys. Long story short I confirmed a pair on there and entered all my info properly but the conformation email showed my first name twice and then my address as my last name. I was charged and everything and emailed them asking to update the order or cancel since I'll never recieve the shoes but I'm scared they may not do either

- Have Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari.

- Open a window and an incognito/private window for each browser.

I did this with my Macbook and desktop, and I got through the splash page about 4-6 times (if I remember correctly).

Funny side-story: I copped a pair on ADC while I was on the toilet with my Macbook.

Last edited:
If anyone have tips and tricks for Yeezysupply/footsites, UBIQ, Kicksusa, please post. I am sure a lot of people would like to learn to.
Repped.  Definitely need some tips on footsites if anyone can share.  I carted manually but got stuck on the check out timer.  It started with a 18 minute wait on the virtual line, but then when it got to a ~10 minute wait it started adding a little time.  It'll count down again but then continue to add time, etc...  Basically kept doing that until it was sold out.

Ok just looked back at my email confirmation and realized i ordered a size 9k for my son but hes a 10k and that may not even fit anymore. I want to cancel the order is this an easy process with YS? I think ive seen in the past they dont accept returns or cancels. Thanks for replies id appreciate it.

Unfortunately youre out of luck man, my sis bought one for the cuz and she cant return it. She opened a dispute because it took them 3 weeksto ship it out.

I am hoping prices drop and I am able to find a sz 12 for somewhat reasonable..had a feeling I would have won a raffle @ sawgrass  if I was able to enter.

- Have Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari.

- Open a window and an incognito/private window for each browser.

I did this with my Macbook and desktop, and I got through the splash page about 4-6 times (if I remember correctly).

Funny side-story: I copped a pair on ADC while I was on the toilet with my Macbook.
Lol i do this with every release. It still just luck

Havent seen the item page since the belugas

I hit the order on Saturday morning for the triple white without problem, got the tracking number but no confirmation email from Adidas. 

Was worried and called Adidas regarding this issue, so far I've made 4 calls and all they told me is that there is no problem with my order, and it would be shipped to me no matter what. They've been telling that they are receiving some kind of overload these days since Yeezy's release. I just received my email confirmation this morning and it makes me worried that I received it so late. 

I know most (or at least some) have received a confirmation that the item is already shipped, but my status is still on the packaging and waiting to be shipped. This morning, I made another call to Adidas and the customer service assistant assured me that the order is in their database and it would ship in a few days. 

Big LOSE? Or would these 4 customer service assistant be right about my order? And does the late confirmation email (titled 'Game On') show that my order is processing and won't be cancelled?
tracking number trumps order confirmation, why sweat it?

I hit the order on Saturday morning for the triple white without problem, got the tracking number but no confirmation email from Adidas. 

Was worried and called Adidas regarding this issue, so far I've made 4 calls and all they told me is that there is no problem with my order, and it would be shipped to me no matter what. They've been telling that they are receiving some kind of overload these days since Yeezy's release. I just received my email confirmation this morning and it makes me worried that I received it so late. 

I know most (or at least some) have received a confirmation that the item is already shipped, but my status is still on the packaging and waiting to be shipped. This morning, I made another call to Adidas and the customer service assistant assured me that the order is in their database and it would ship in a few days. 

Big LOSE? Or would these 4 customer service assistant be right about my order? And does the late confirmation email (titled 'Game On') show that my order is processing and won't be cancelled?
Man they should just cancel your order for bothering them so much. You're good dude...just breathe, it will come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom