ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are the 750 prices tanking? It doesn't seem like they will be releasing them anytime soon but literally the OG 750 went from $3,000 DS and now you can find them for $2,000. Same with the Glows went around $1,500 but now you can find them for under $1,000
Good cause I need the GG in a size 10 for sub $800.

Was kinda salty I missed on the whites, but the whole yeezy culture is souring me more and more lately. I still want them just because I like them though.

Got a deal set up to buy PB V1 (8.5/10) and white v2 (DS) for 1K.

If it goes through I'll probably end up selling my bred V2 hopefully for like $500.

We're eating Yeezys now?
i only eat on release day 
laugh.gif

Was kinda salty I missed on the whites, but the whole yeezy culture is souring me more and more lately. I still want them just because I like them though.

If it goes through I'll probably end up selling my bred V2 hopefully for like $500.

That's a pretty good deal for those two shoes

Does anyone here still have no update with YS? I have 2 shipped from them already , but one of them hasn't even been packed because nothing shows up on UPS with the reference number.

Nothing here either. Afraid of cancellation but kinda think if we haven't been cancelled by now we may be good. Just maybe tho

Refreshed the page at the right time Just gotta be on the site at the right time. Bots aren't reliable 
And YS is the one with the password, correct? I've only been successful manually on ADC for the creams, so idrk how YS works. IIRC for the zebra release, someone on twitter posted the link and password, but I think I was just a little late.

I'd keep the breds over the pb imo. I think they look better. I'm in the process of selling my PB since I have the breds..

And YS is the one with the password, correct? I've only been successful manually on ADC for the creams, so idrk how YS works. IIRC for the zebra release, someone on twitter posted the link and password, but I think I was just a little late.

giphy.gif

why is it impossible to swap sizes? got a size 7 for the lady for her graduation gift, forgot to convert mens size to womens so shes looking for a 5.5/6. consignment shops have these sitting and refuse to swap? i dont get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom