ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is it impossible to swap sizes? got a size 7 for the lady for her graduation gift, forgot to convert mens size to womens so shes looking for a 5.5/6. consignment shops have these sitting and refuse to swap? i dont get it.
You might have to throw in cash too

why is it impossible to swap sizes? got a size 7 for the lady for her graduation gift, forgot to convert mens size to womens so shes looking for a 5.5/6. consignment shops have these sitting and refuse to swap? i dont get it.
There's so many fakes out there that trading with people isn't a smart thing to do bc you could be getting fakes from them. That's why most people don't want to size swap.

Only if you add in some cash, but also depending on the "value" of the sizes as well.

No point making a swap that doesn't make any sense to them and risk a fufu swap.

For private sellers / owners, makes no sense as well as they want to sell anyway.

Your only hope is to find an EXACT same match swap which is very tough, unless it's a half size down/up swap.

Last edited:

its iHust1e not iRese11
You listed your AM1 Anniversary pairs on eBay like 3 minutes after hitting on SNKRS. 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

You might have to throw in cash too

I had one guy ask for 100 on top of the size 7 to swap out. Dude was reaching if you ask me.

There's so many fakes out there that trading with people isn't a smart thing to do bc you could be getting fakes from them. That's why most people don't want to size swap.

Thats what im worried about, meeting up with some rando and their pair be UA. I should have thought about the size conversion but it was too early in the AM and i was a little hungover so when she said size 7 i didnt even think about it. lol

Only if you add in some cash, but also depending on the "value" of the sizes as well.

No point making a swap that doesn't make any sense to them and risk a fufu swap.

its hard to gauge the value because all of the prices that ive seen have been all over the place.

Thats what im worried about, meeting up with some rando and their pair be UA. I should have thought about the size conversion but it was too early in the AM and i was a little hungover so when she said size 7 i didnt even think about it. lol  
Right, you're worried about it and you need the swap. If someone doesn't need a swap and is just trying to sell, why would they want to risk swapping with you? I know it's frustrating from your end but you have to look at it from their side too.

I had one guy ask for 100 on top of the size 7 to swap out. Dude was reaching if you ask me.
its hard to gauge the value because all of the prices that ive seen have been all over the place.
To be honest, your best shot is to quickly buy one from the quick flippers now before prices start creeping up again.

Sell your 7 anytime now or later once you match your paying price.

Whats up with seeing the size tag through when your wearing the yeezy cream V2's?

I seriously love em, but im kinda annoyed by it.

Do you all have this too ?

Right, you're worried about it and you need the swap. If someone doesn't need a swap and is just trying to sell, why would they want to risk swapping with you? I know it's frustrating from your end but you have to look at it from their side too.

Yeah thats a good point. It is frustrating for me because I should have thought about the size conversion while buying. Shes not into sneakers, only chucks but when she seen the Creams for the first time she "had to have them" :smh: I should have just got my size and said F it :lol:

Does anyone here still have no update with YS? I have 2 shipped from them already , but one of them hasn't even been packed because nothing shows up on UPS with the reference number.
I JUST had my shipping label created at the end of the business day yesterday. Still not shipped or anything, but, I'll take it.

I JUST had my shipping label created at the end of the business day yesterday. Still not shipped or anything, but, I'll take it.
I have 1 label created since the 2nd without any movement lol.

But I have another without shipping email that has parcel movement out of California already lol.

To be honest, your best shot is to quickly buy one from the quick flippers now before prices start creeping up again.

Sell your 7 anytime now or later once you match your paying price.

Yeah i think that is the best bet right now. Its tough because she doesnt really know what size she needs. it should be a 5.5 because shes a size 7 in womens shoes but she cant really try the yeezys on. So if i make the purchase and they end up not fitting ill be heated. lol

View media item 2427552View media item 2427554View media item 2427555View media item 2427556View media item 2427558
View media item 2427560
Ended up getting the moonrocks yesterday. Felt like it was only right to post pics since a few were concerned and a few found it hard to believe.

Glad I could snag these being my favorite v1 and I plan on wearing em this summer.

Thanks for yall concern and if you wanna point anything out feel free to do so. They came from Social Status ATL scavenger hunt. I LCed myself as well and everything is on point. White lacetips, dots on the pull tab, pattern etc.

My pair is extremely dark on the sole and the piece that wraps up the back which i thought they all were like that but i seen some where you can't even tell a difference. I guess just pairs coming from different factories?

My pair is extremely dark on the sole and the piece that wraps up the back which i thought they all were like that but i seen some where you can't even tell a difference. I guess just pairs coming from different factories?
noticed that too. black light looks different on all 3 pairs

Both my YS orders arrived with no shipping emails from YS at all. UPS choice came in clutch.

Like others my ADC pair was delayed as it was supposed to be delivered yesterday but now today. I'm in LA too.

Seen a post floating around on twitter from YS about cancellation pairs will be restocked at an unspecified time. Doubt they ever see the light

Last edited:
Yeah i think that is the best bet right now. Its tough because she doesnt really know what size she needs. it should be a 5.5 because shes a size 7 in womens shoes but she cant really try the yeezys on. So if i make the purchase and they end up not fitting ill be heated. lol
Try on a men's Ultra Boost to get the size right.

Try on a men's Ultra Boost to get the size right.

didnt even think about that. Thanks man, i appreciate your help.

I don't understand why Fedex needs a signature confirmation. I placed an order for Yeezys saturday (ADC) and it was scheduled to come yesterday. They left a notice and today they didn't bother ringing my door bell and told me I missed it... Adidas never needed signature confirmations...

I don't understand why Fedex needs a signature confirmation. I placed an order for Yeezys saturday (ADC) and it was scheduled to come yesterday. They left a notice and today they didn't bother ringing my door bell and told me I missed it... Adidas never needed signature confirmations...
Go on the app and request no signature, simple.

Fedex hasn't even updated my info, first time ever having issues, so it must be a huge backup.

Hmm, my ADC pair is coming today and I won't be home until about 2. I hope they don't pull the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom