ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious.... you should get a DNA swab and find out whos bloods is this
laugh.gif
Anthony Colbert would be my guess

When will people learn, PayPal and eBay DO NOT and WILL NOT view or care about any video taping of sending or opening a package

He will get his money back if he files as not described but still video evidence doesn't work
and I was thinking who really video tapes themselves opening up the package , for all we know op could be the scammer

When will people learn, PayPal and eBay DO NOT and WILL NOT view or care about any video taping of sending or opening a package

He will get his money back if he files as not described but still video evidence doesn't work
and I was thinking who really video tapes themselves opening up the package , for all we know op could be the scammer

Exactly

Some solace for those of you that spent a little bit more than you would have liked for resell for Yeezy Zebras: There are a LOT of fakes of Zebras out there, and while StockX and GOAT are authenticating the pairs they get, they are giving priority to the higher bids on the shoes.  It makes sense: they get a higher commission. 

This also means don't be shocked if you score on a low bid and get an email that your pair was fake and they were unable to find another pair for your price.  Your pair may have been legit, but went to a higher bid that had a fake pair associated with it.  

This isn't me complaining.  It's smart business on their part.  

Some solace for those of you that spent a little bit more than you would have liked for resell for Yeezy Zebras: There are a LOT of fakes of Zebras out there, and while StockX and GOAT are authenticating the pairs they get, they are giving priority to the higher bids on the shoes.  It makes sense: they get a higher commission. 

This also means don't be shocked if you score on a low bid and get an email that your pair was fake and they were unable to find another pair for your price.  Your pair may have been legit, but went to a higher bid that had a fake pair associated with it.  

This isn't me complaining.  It's smart business on their part.  

I'm not sure I'm understanding. StockX is just a middleman, they're not picking who wins a bid or not, that transaction is between the seller and buyer. They're just authenticating the shoes and sending it to the buyer. I don't think they'll send it back to the seller claiming it's fake cause that would upset the customer. It doesn't matter if StockX has a high priced item or low, it's pretty much all profit for them for the service.

Last edited:
I have an extra size 9 turtle dove. Pulling the trigger and trading it for a size 10.5 Zebra tonight with a close friend.

I have an extra size 9 turtle dove. Pulling the trigger and trading it for a size 10.5 Zebra tonight with a close friend.
:x

I know it was a tough decision. I have 3 pairs of Turtle Doves too. All copped for retail :smh:

The fact that there are so many fake pairs of Zebras in the market right now, its scary. I rather go the safe route and just do this trade. At least I will have a clear conscious.

Last edited:
YS today, Barneys tomorrow.. weekend blessings. As previously stated , these Zeebra V2's are so dope in person. YS did their thing with this release and shipping.

Just saw some kid flexing in the zebras, they are beautiful in person but the yellowing reaally makes them look dirty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom