ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stretching can only happen if the fabric is actually taut and strained to some degree. If the 10.5 is a good fit, it's not like they'll randomly start fitting like an 11 with only your foot, that's adequately sized, wearing them.

True but I've seen people posting a bunch in here that they'll stretch for a better fit after a couple wears. But to your point I guess it's only because their shoes may be a lot tighter therefore having the foot put strain on the fabric. To try and size down or not to. That's the question. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

True but I've seen people posting a bunch in here that they'll stretch for a better fit after a couple wears. But to your point I guess it's only because their shoes may be a lot tighter therefore having the foot put strain on the fabric. To try and size down or not to. That's the question. [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Thinking about it too much man. If you buy the 10.. Eventually.. it'll feel like the 10.5. If you keep the 10.5, it'll feel like a few MM less snug. Almost unnoticeable either way.

sizing on zebras got me really confused 
I could have probably went TTS on my pair and I have wide feet but went .5 up for the sake staying uniform with all my other .5 up pairs.  While the primeknit is much softer than the stripe pairs, the narrowness still exists in the toe box.  

don't go .5 down on V2 - i tried it and it was cutting off the blood to my forefoot.  TTS is def the way to go, IMO.

How many times I gotta say it?
laugh.gif

If youve NEVER shopped at Barneys before, you will NOT get a confirmation email or tracking.
that is not true. I've shopped at Barneys before multiple times but never got an email from them. I don't think anyone got email confirms from them for their raffle.

that is not true. I've shopped at Barneys before multiple times but never got an email from them. I don't think anyone got email confirms from them for their raffle.

Do you leave your info with them? Including email and all that or do you just purchase straight up?

All these people saying TTS on zebras rather than .5 up got me paranoid. My 10.5 fits pretty good. But in the back of my head I've yet to UNDS them because of the possibility that a 10 might fit better. I'm torn with what to do. Buying and selling is a hassle and so is trading smh. Do these REALLY stretch THAT much later down the road? I can't see the stretching being that significant. Can anybody shed some light on this?
Mine felt different from get go.

ah, thought you were referring to going .5 down vs. TTS, not TTS vs. .5 up.  mine def broke in a little bit.

i copped both TTS and .5 down back when belugas dropped bc i figured sizing would be like V1 but didn't know, so fortunately i was able to cover both bases.

don't understand why sizing is so complicated for people

get your v2 in the same size as all your other v2s??

or if you want to really make sure buy another pair for resale, try it on both and keep the one that fits better?

For those of you talking about how the stripe looks diff on the zebra vs the other V2's etc. They all look different from so many posts in the 2016 thread. The Zebras from all the pics I've seen are the most consistent but the 3 colors that dropped as well as the Oreos have had so many different looks when it comes to the stripe. That's not a "fake' alert, its just the quality control IMO.

Also, The sizing IMO for V1's was .5 down because the material does stretch. The V2's have more rigidity to the shoe but still made of PK so I assume they will stretch as well. I went TTS when the V2 and they fit nice. I can tell they will break in even more though with wear.

don't understand why sizing is so complicated for people

get your v2 in the same size as all your other v2s??

or if you want to really make sure buy another pair for resale, try it on both and keep the one that fits better?

Right! all my V2s are the same size and i feel no difference but on the other hand my wife says her oreo pair are tighter than all her others

PK is a textile. There are differences in the weave. Take leather for instance. No 2 grains are alike...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom