ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got my pear in 
nthat.gif

I got a pair Zebras off of YS and Adidas. I only have the pairs below.

1. Belugas

2. Breds

3. Zebras

Do you have to use a different credit card to cop multiple pairs from YS or can you just change the shipping address

do the grey/gum 750s run big like the og grey/white 750s? im a 8 in v2s, 7.5 v1s. wondering if a sz 7 would fit me

Finally got my Zebras in. And oh damn are they exponentially better in person than in pics. These are definitely being put in rotation once summer shows face
Same feeling here!!! Breds and Zebs were the only two I really wanted. Gonna try for Creams too though.

just got my pear in 
nthat.gif
Finally touched down in Canada. Ups also discounted me on the brokerage fees.
so hows sizing for you guys? TTS or .r up like the past v2 releases? thank you :3

Last edited:
do the grey/gum 750s run big like the og grey/white 750s? im a 8 in v2s, 7.5 v1s. wondering if a sz 7 would fit me

If grey gums fit anything like chocolate 750s, which I heard they were the same fit after the TB's, then I would go with your TTS which I'm guessing is 8.

Nah, 0.5 down from v2 imo. So 7.5 for him, 7 could work too if you don't want to zip them up.

I'd go with a 7.5 in 750 if you wanted the zipper to zip properly and not break.

For reference here's my sizing:
V2 - 9.5
V1 - 9
750 - 9

Belugas are my most comfortable and best fitting V2. Feels like the toebox isnt as tight.

In the same size 11, all V2 since have felt longer with a tighter toe box.

I went down to 10.5 in breds and they fit better. Zebras feel like breds or even bigger just from quickly trying one shoe on

I love my belugas. They're the only yeezy I doubled up on and I wouldnt mind a 3rd pair either.

How's sizing on TD. Have a 9.5 MR - snug fit. Should I go a 9 or 10 in the TD? Thanks **US sizing**

Last edited:
so hows sizing for you guys? TTS or .r up like the past v2 releases? thank you :3

First W on yeezys so I can't say for other models. Length wise it's TTS, but for wide footers I'd do 0.5 up as you'll have overhang at the mid foot. Overall, 0.5 up for a comfy fit, full size up will be too much.

On a side note, for encapsulated boost, god damn are these kicks comfy. If these were breds, they'd easily be daily drivers.

Last edited:
My belugas will be in tomorrow from goat can't wait it's only been about 2 weeks but who's counting lol

On another note any of you guys grab those Rihanna flip flops for your lady this morning. Them ***** sold out faster than the zebras I'm talking 6 mins and they were gone couldn't believe it got my wife a pair though hopefully they fit

My belugas will be in tomorrow from goat can't wait it's only been about 2 weeks but who's counting lol

On another note any of you guys grab those Rihanna flip flops for your lady this morning. Them ***** sold out faster than the zebras I'm talking 6 mins and they were gone couldn't believe it got my wife a pair though hopefully they fit

Lol bro sooo many ppl hit my line for those slides and shoes...I thought they were trash. My girl likes them too but she waiting for a black pair if they make em. She already got the other ones in pink.

But yeah I gotta run around in a couple hours and scoop up some pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom