ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man those creams are really creamy 
nthat.gif

Well not really cause i said i was gunna pay a huge chunk.. around 1k so id only have a balance left of maybe $300 or so to pay within a month or two.. just wanted to see if anyone has dealt with affirm before thats all
How about don't buy stuff that you can't currently afford... save those money so you don't have to pay interest?

How about don't buy stuff that you can't currently afford... save those money so you don't have to pay interest?

Yea but im just feeling impulsive because my wounds never healed after missing out on release date.. and if i can get them and only have a few hundred to pay interest on it wouldnt be so bad. Idk. I know i should just wait to save the full amount i just dont want to wait lol

what size to wear in v1 and 750 if i wear a sz.10 in v2? even though this question is asked every drop...for give me. 

Go with 9.5

For reference my sizing is :
V1 - 9
V2 - 9.5
750 - 9 (could probably do 8.5 since i have some toe room but wanted to zip them up and didn't want to risk the zipper breaking /snapping off)

Just received this mail too. Strange however, my collegue in the office who has ordered several times from SNS too, has been declined due to "strange behavior". They seem to take their job serious! And well, 3 to 5% isn´t even a bad rate :smile: 

Just received this mail too. Strange however, my collegue in the office who has ordered several times from SNS too, has been declined due to "strange behavior". They seem to take their job serious! And well, 3 to 5% isn´t even a bad rate :smile: 
yeah, is curious this raffle.

I like how SNS makes the things....:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom