ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is ready for blast off? 
nerd.gif

I hope that trend on YS continues. Always drooped too early for me being on the west coast...but I can do if its after 6am 

I got one pair, but chose Size 6 for the resell to answer the question of the guy earlier.  Was hoping to get a 2nd pair in my size at least so the first pair could make up for the second one.  At this point it's for resell purposes cause I can't see myself wearing that shoe even though it looks fire as hell.

***** SOMEONE PLEASE HELP***** I won an instore raffle at my local finish line. The instore raffle was this past tuesday and they called me the next day to tell me i was one of the winners and to make sure i brought my raffle stub along with a photo id. They told me that they must be picked up between the hours of 8am - 10am or i will lose out on them. The problem with this is that i just looked up the stores hours for tomorrow and they open at 10am?? This is the first time i won an in store raffle so im wondering if they open two hours early just for the yeezy winners? or is the employee who called me telling me the wrong hours on purpose so i lose out on them? Does anyone know if they open early? If im not mistaken my raffle stub says that if i won they had to be picked up by noon on release day. I dont get it? Opinions please**************

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom