ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoutout to YS for being the only legit Shopify site letting manual boys cook every release. Every other site needs to take a page from what they're doing in terms of bot prevention.

It feels phenomenal to be able to add to cart and checkout without the site timing out every click.

I went +3 on YS and +1 on ADC after 2 failed carts/charges via paypal.
mean.gif

This is after whiffing every single online raffle, 12 shiekh raffles, 4 pacsun raffles, and 6 footapp reservations.
Can I ask how you're so lucky on YS?  I carted three Zebra's and three Cream's and didn't make it past the Checkout Queue ever.

34th street still have a pretty long line. They're honoring reserved pairs tho so it's all good.

Honestly, they got way more than usual in stock so yea not surprised. But when I got there after 10 there wasn't many in line.
I got there at 8 in the morning with my grandma and by 11 we were basically done.

Went to the Jordan store on 87th in Chicago for leftover pairs before 3pm and stayed until 3pm. Was the second person there. The employees kept saying there weren't any with smirks on their faces. Earlier when I went, the sheet was barely half way scratched off for pickups. They kept all the leftovers for themselves, lol.

I'm salty and I want to report them.!

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, if a lot of orders are getting cancelled through YS, will they repost those sizes? What happens to all of those pairs?

Just left Florida Mall with my pairs. Last stop was Champs and there must've been 50+ people waiting for unclaimed pairs. It was crazy out here.
It's crazy man. I got there at 10:45 AM to pick up my pair and they had people lined up for unclaimed pairs. In store line was bout 30 mins. 

Congrats on securing your pair! I barely made the 3 pm cutoff because I couldn't find the stores :lol:. I also had to make my rounds in Tampa first before I made my way to Orlando.

Shoutout to YS for being the only legit Shopify site letting manual boys cook every release. Every other site needs to take a page from what they're doing in terms of bot prevention.

It feels phenomenal to be able to add to cart and checkout without the site timing out every click.

I went +3 on YS and +1 on ADC after 2 failed carts/charges via paypal. :smh:

This is after whiffing every single online raffle, 12 shiekh raffles, 4 pacsun raffles, and 6 footapp reservations.

Can I ask how you're so lucky on YS?  I carted three Zebra's and three Cream's and didn't make it past the Checkout Queue ever.

Manual refresh constantly, Chrome autofill was ready with address and email info, multiple CC information was saved on a notepad ready for copy/paste and generally just being fast.

My first two pairs were cooked instantly. I barely had to wait in the queue for them.

Congrats on securing your pair! I barely made the 3 pm cutoff because I couldn't find the stores
laugh.gif
. I also had to make my rounds in Tampa first before I made my way to Orlando.
Thanks man! Same to you! The past few releases I've gone 3/3 there (FL, FA, CMPS) but I only hit at Champs and FL this time. Wait listed at FA. And your right. I usually park at Dillard's to get to Champs and they weren't there. Will def be convenient having all three stores together for future releases. Didn't enter any of the Tampa stores. Who all had raffles? How many pairs did you come away with? 
nerd.gif

Manual refresh constantly, Chrome autofill was ready with address and email info, multiple CC information was saved on a notepad ready for copy/paste and generally just being fast.

My first two pairs were cooked instantly. I barely had to wait in the queue for them.
Same thing, once I purchased my girls sisters pair I went back to get a size 9 and had no queue. Easy cop on YS

Quick question! I copped on YS too I flew through queue and checked out and received a order confirmation. Should I be worried of my order getting canceled? And roughly how long do they take to ship? First time copping off YS which I'm sure you can tell. #teammanual for the win

Last edited:

you gotta be on it within the first few seconds it drops. i usually get past the queue after 5-10 seconds.
Out of curiosity, if a lot of orders are getting cancelled through YS, will they repost those sizes? What happens to all of those pairs?
nope, yeezysupply doesn't usually restock. i say usually because i believe they restocked all 3 colored ones (black friday), but that was the only release they restocked recently.

when yeezysupply initially launched, before the current site developed by lane, they used to have restocks every drop. they restocked OG 750s, TB 750s, all four 350 v1s. as an example, let's say oxford tans were dropping today. on yeezysupply, not only would oxford tans drop, but there would be a restock of moonrocks and pirate black 350s at the same time. unfortunately they haven't had major restocks like that since 2015.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom