ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glad to know we are friends 
wink.gif
atleast you got a few in rotation, your not as bad.

I think its Junior. But Sivas has it sized the same; 25, 26, 27, etc. 27 would be a 10k, 26 would be a 9k, etc.

but I also have a DS collection of yeezys. 

Last edited:
I'm nowhere near sneakerpolitics so it ain't my concern, I'm saying in general these things should be mentioned beforehand. It would be like filling a raffle, winning and day of release the store says oh sorry, the shoe costs $800

I agree with you should of put an emoji to show i was making fun of everyone's support of this. I wouldn't buy from a store that pulled that. But with yeezys you dont have all the choice you have to get them where you can. Dude just pissed he ain't clearing as much as the resellers on them. Also doesnt stop anything half the time shoes on goat with no box are listed for more. Costing the reseller a few bucks tops to make yourself look like a clown.

Yea Kinnda Confusing......

I Still Don't Know What Truly This Size 23.5 I Ordered From Naked Is Gonna Be
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
23.5 would be a 7k infant. How much were you charged on Naked? If it was $200 +tax/shipping, then you bought an adult size yeezy and they went by CM (which isn't normally how yeezys go by). So 23.5 CM would equal to a size 5 in mens according to their site. 

Last edited:
I agree with you should of put an emoji to show i was making fun of everyone's support of this. I wouldn't buy from a store that pulled that. But with yeezys you dont have all the choice you have to get them where you can. Dude just pissed he ain't clearing as much as the resellers on them. Also doesnt stop anything half the time shoes on goat with no box are listed for more. Costing the reseller a few bucks tops to make yourself look like a clown.
Yea it is stupid but like you said for a Yeezy I would take it anyone but **** that I have options to buy elsewhere, even for more money would get my business beforehand

Its not like you can just take your business elsewhere only some places get them. What if walmart just handed you a Nintendo in the bag with no packaging. I have every box of every shoe and video game system i have bought
I didn't say I agree with them selling an item with out the proper packaging. I said I agreed that if you know what you're getting into then you shouldn't complain after the fact. And also, you're not forced to buy any of these products, you can live with out these things. So yeah you can walk away

23.5 would be a 7k infant. How much were you charged on Naked? If it was $200 +tax/shipping, then you bought an adult size yeezy and they went by CM (which isn't normally how yeezys go by). So 23.5 CM would equal to a size 5 in mens according to their site. 

Pretty Sure It's An Infant Pair :wink:

Being That It Was The Only Half Size Was What Kinnda Threw Me Off A Little :nerd:

Last edited:
Pretty Sure It's A Infant Pair
wink.gif

Being That It Was The Only Half Size Was What Kinnda Through Me Off A Little
nerd.gif
yeah depending on how much you were charged will actually tell you which version you got. I know you grabbed off Nakedcph and they have the Infant 23.5 EU and a Men's 23.5 CM. So 7k infant or size 5 Mens. 

As a member of team no sleep, it was good to get more pairs than hours of sleep for the release.  Not as easy as Royals but we will take it.

I thought I saw you said the group cooked lol. I had to skip ADC because I had to pick up my footapps pairs and then make it to a wedding by 12. Had my only phone on splash till it all sold out while I was running around. Was genuinely trying to get thru on ADC to help oop bobby and another friend. I gave bobby the headstart codes but he was waitlisted. Thought for sure he would've got 1 from the footapps with 10min HS and the big stock NYC stores had. 

As far as atc's, I think I saw solestrike hit multiples per 1 slot for people. Pretty quiet for other ATC companies tho

yea, our group cooked off foot apps/sites. even internationals sites we killed. But for adc, no one was really getting through . I think my group got like over 100 pairs for sure. everyone avg'ed 5 pairs

Last edited:

what time was the YS drop this time? i woke up for 3am PST and didnt see anything so i decided to pass.
9:15 AM EST was my first order, so maybe a minute before that. 
yea, our group cooked off foot apps/sites. even internationals sites we killed. But for adc, no one was really getting through . I think my group got like over 100 pairs for sure. everyone avg'ed 5 pairs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom