ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shout out to him too, a couple people helped out. Wasn't tryna not include anyone, just mentioned who I thought told me first. Much appreciation to everyone tho
Oh I was tagging him because he was having the problem. I wasn't aware that he knew the fix already.

the adidas store near me is getting the zebras

how do i cop on release if the store is not part of adidas confirmed app?

sorry for the noob question lol
Go ask the store. Probably an in store raffle I'd guess.
this is all they've posted so far: 

I suspect they'll do a release similar to the Datamosh with the email sent out to customers and you have to be approved, etc. Either that or the gleam raffle entry form they did before I believe.

Oh I was tagging him because he was having the problem. I wasn't aware that he knew the fix already.

Naw that's my mistake, I'm excited and tryna catch up on Power the tv show, so I misinterpreted

Last edited:

keep in mind that more and more people become platinum vip with each passing day, so your chances does go down. 
Just wanted to confirm that some members have gotten W's on FTL, Champs or FTA reservation apps with $0 spent and the full 10 minute head start? 

If you have, please confirm! For those somewhat new to the apps, the only instance you would have $0 and the full 10 minutes if is your annual VIP/Gold Star Club membership renewal date passed but FTL, Champs, FTA, etc. carried over your Platinum VIP status or Gold Star Club status. 

Edit: Now that I think about, I think I did manage to take a W on some Jordan Retro GR a few weeks back on the FTL app as a test but I never confirmed the reservation so it went to someone on the waitlist. 

Edit: Never mind. I found the answer to my own question. 
embarassed.gif

my account also shows zero with status end date in '18 but definetly have hit on mostly every release....it might be more about the stores you are picking. Of course if this is the case knowing the ebb and flow of your sneakerhead community might help. Sometimes I take a chance at a store I know that will get a smaller allocation as the its locale will be less friendly to some than to others -- which means less going for 100 pairs and a great chance my 10 mins will help. 

Last edited:
Yea for sure
I posted my VIP numbers before
And they were higher then these last few

They should have lifetime amount for $$ spent total!!

Damn but you still retain plat VIP right? It would be BS if you spent that much and go back to being just regular vip lol

Slim to none lol
The question is whether it's worth upgrading a 9 minute head start in Sacramento's Arden Mall FA to a 10 minute headstart if you live in San Jose. I think not! 4 hour round trip? **** no. 
roll.gif

On the other hand, the Bay Area + Sac-town gets 4 total Footstores getting pairs between all (FTL, Champs and FTA) locations. That 1 minute is likely the difference between another W and L. 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Footsite apps are a blessing. If it was still the old way of doing it (rigged raffles, backdooring), i wouldnt have got as much pairs as I have.

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] Amen!

Does the amount spent go back to zero after one year?

Yes, just lost one of my clutch accounts that had like $2500 on it.
Yea for sure
I posted my VIP numbers before
And they were higher then these last few

They should have lifetime amount for $$ spent total!!

Seriously. I hope it still allows the account to win.
It was clutch.

Sucks not being in NYC this time for this release, but will try for Orange County and drive the hours if I do hit on confirm.

Also, for those in AZ, Undefeated are doing raffles tomorrow only from 11-6PM. 

i think the footlocker around my way trying to finesse cause they on the app locator,they told me they not getting them, but i said yall on the app locator. then he said the app is wrong??? i was like WTF??

i think the footlocker around my way trying to finesse cause they on the app locator,they told me they not getting them, but i said yall on the app locator. then he said the app is wrong??? i was like WTF??
eff that guy lol

Went with more Manhattan locations than Queens and Brooklyn spots, have never hit on the Queens or Brooklyn spots with 6 min headstarts. Had to roll with Roosevelt field and Queens centre for Champs because of the limited options though, wasn't sure if I should do Kings Plaza or Queens Centre. We'll see how this goes.

So out of the 3 undefeated stores in LA which one will have the least ppl signing up for raffles?

That's bananas! Tweet FTL about it coz that's messed up.

Went with more Manhattan locations than Queens and Brooklyn spots, have never hit on the Queens or Brooklyn spots with 6 min headstarts. Had to roll with Roosevelt field and Queens centre for Champs because of the limited options though, wasn't sure if I should do Kings Plaza or Queens Centre. We'll see how this goes.
Son! Even if you choose heaven in your locations you still won't hit with 6 min head start!

That's bananas! Tweet FTL about it coz that's messed up.

Son! Even if you choose heaven in your locations you still won't hit with 6 min head start!
I should have been a little more clear, I tried with 6 mins on regular release of kicks that all sat and didn't hit. I have 10 mins on all three apps now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom