ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pair from SVD smelled fine
I wouldn't care much about the smell anyways, I was actually just wanting a 13 for me and a 7.5-8 for the lady but couldn't check out on the 4 sites I actually tried for any of those. Wasn't a tough release by any means but I didn't really prepare for it

None of the pairs I got smelled :lol:
Anyone getting shipping this late? I have one order in limbo

None of the pairs I got smelled
laugh.gif

Anyone getting shipping this late? I have one order in limbo
waiting on one from ADC and i called them this morning

Asking nt where to find reps is already a major violation. Then your reasoning is because your buying a new tesla and want to save $250. Wth is 250 to someone purchasing a tesla? Just don't buy while u got priorities and catch em another time.

so ... terrorist are to blame for the SNS raffle first go, not being able to get on the footsites, and Nike's inexplicable 3 app system for kicks 
laugh.gif
  the terrorist will surely love next week's LV x Supreme drop then. 
Not sure what you're trying to say here.

This is awesome news then. I have one still stuck on step 2 since its been confirmed. Guess it'll be a surprise.
embarassed.gif
After reading that reddit post of the guy getting his pair stolen, there is no way to track this anymore T_T

At this point you are spamming the thread with off topic discussions and fake talk.

Stay on topic or you will have to be removed.
I am just replying to others that are bringing up the fake talk. I got my help I asked for, so everyone else should let it rest too.

lol straight disrespect. You gotta have old school asian parents to know this discipline haha

:lol: i'm from the Philippines so its not our culture I believe to remove shoes inside the house. Heck shoes are scattered all around our house. Or is it just my parents never really cared.

I am just replying to others that are bringing up the fake talk. I got my help I asked for, so everyone else should let it rest too.
If you need to discuss finances, cars, etc, topics can be found in the "general" section.

[size=14pt]And yes, others need to do the same and stay on topic as well and not continue the current discussion. [/size]

If you need to discuss finances, cars, etc, topics can be found in the "general" section.

[size=14pt]And yes, others need to do the same and stay on topic as well and not continue the current discussion. [/size]

Sorry babyj.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom