ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My charge came through yesterday as well and I got the call either Monday or Tuesday.

I live in NYC.. anyone from NYC that can attest to shipping time frames? I might just get them today or tomorrow.
Got the call on a Tuesday and received them that Saturday

Got the call on a Tuesday and received them that Saturday

Thanks bro.. seems long for shipping within the same city. I got a call Monday so I may get em today or (most likely) tomorrow. I singed up for the FedEX notification but only did so today so IDK if it will show up since its probably already on its way.

Thanks bro.. seems long for shipping within the same city. I got a call Monday so I may get em today or (most likely) tomorrow. I singed up for the FedEX notification but only did so today so IDK if it will show up since its probably already on its way.
They don't ship right after they call u. They didn't ship the package till Thursday.
I signed up for that FedEx thing too and it showed me nothing

Ds zebras sz 5 + $50 for ds shattered back boards sz 9 fair??

H3ll Naw whoever has the zebras are losing cause size 5 is going for 650. i know shattered back boards arent going for 700.

*edit*

Just checked goat :wow: when SBB get up that high. thats a good trade :lol:

Stockx had a pair yesterday for 685 but all the size 9s are gone now. I'm just on the fence cause sbb's are 2 years old now and don't know if they'll just

Not that I rock them all the time but I got my SBB's from Nike 2 years ago and they are far from the point of breaking down.

Ty all for the responses. Last question, if I wear
9 v2 350
8.5 v1 350
9 1.0 ub
8.5 pk nmd r1

Would a sz 9 be good for sbbs? I have wide feet and these are my first Jordan's lol

Ty all for the responses. Last question, if I wear
9 v2 350
8.5 v1 350
9 1.0 ub
8.5 pk nmd r1

Would a sz 9 be good for sbbs? I have wide feet and these are my first Jordan's lol
Size 9 would be your best bet. I have wide feet as well so I always go .5 up on AJ 1's.

Wassup everyone

Long time lurker, First time poster here.

Won the barneys raffle and getting a bit nervous.

Got the call last Tuesday, was given the "last" 11. Was called back Wednesday to be informed that there were no more 11s but there was an 11.5, which was great because it was the size I initially needed.

Card was ran yesterday.. and was called moments ago to be informed that they're having "size discrepancies" and not sure if I'll be getting an 11 or 11.5.

Anyone have similar experiences with barneys?

Wassup everyone

Long time lurker, First time poster here.

Won the barneys raffle and getting a bit nervous.

Got the call last Tuesday, was given the "last" 11. Was called back Wednesday to be informed that there were no more 11s but there was an 11.5, which was great because it was the size I initially needed.

Card was ran yesterday.. and was called moments ago to be informed that they're having "size discrepancies" and not sure if I'll be getting an 11 or 11.5.

Anyone have similar experiences with barneys?

First off welcome. Second, aside from the non-receipt of emails and tracking, I never personally experienced size issues. I won, got the call, and got exactly what I ordered. It could be because they are winding down to whats left. At any rate, if you've been charged you're at least getting "something". Congrats

hello NT, would you guys do this trade?..I have doubles (zebra) so tryna use for trading.

I'm trading my DS zebras sz 10.5 (plus 100$) .... for his 2009 DS Jordan 5 raging bulls sz 10.5 with OG box...

hello NT, would you guys do this trade?..I have doubles (zebra) so tryna use for trading.

I'm trading my DS zebras sz 10.5 (plus 100$) .... for his 2009 DS Jordan 5 raging bulls sz 10.5 with OG box...

damn never thought raging bulls would be going that high :nerd: but it looks like no cash is needed

That's a straight up trade for me but if you got 2 do your thang G

IMG_9478.PNG

BLMKRT strikes again. Insane

IMG_9478.PNG

BLMKRT strikes again. Insane

Thanks for the heads up, wish I had known sooner! I grabbed a different pair of Adidas and a hat from that Black Market sale, no yeezy available except some crazy pvc women's boots.

For Barney's, I see the shipment in my FedEx account... Not arriving till next Wednesday. I guess they're stopping at every FedEx location between NYC and LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom