ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
not to be a D but did you get those legit checked?

thats about half the going rate right now

For that price, yeah, I also thought it was too good to be true. The zebra v2's in the netherlands go for 400,- euro DS. I bought these 2nd hand ( he ***** them 5 times ) He was asking 300,- and finally got away offering 280,- I've had them legit checked, but i need some second opinions, because I don't even know how to check them anymore with all these reps

FWIW adidas doesnt send receipts anymore, at least not in the US.. UK may be different tho idk
Here in the netherlands they still send receipts ( online printed receipt ). The box and everything are the same as my other v2 box labels. The only thing that he could have done is switched a fake pair in a legit box.

Here in the netherlands they still send receipts ( online printed receipt ). The box and everything are the same as my other v2 box labels. The only thing that he could have done is switched a fake pair in a legit box.

if he switched the pairs the serial numbers wouldnt match :nerd: :nerd:

Compare the tag inside the shoe to the fake pair on fake educations IG. Fakes never get the font and spacing correctly.

just got these bad boys delivered.

was a fan from the very beginning so i didn’t hesitate once they went live.

not much to say that hasn’t been mentioned. i went TTS. a little tight but heel slip so i don’t think it’d be worth sizing up. feel like if worn they’d break in and be fine.

they’re deceivingly light.

from pics they look big and bulky but the first thing i noticed was how light they are.

they look 10 times better on foot than just sitting there. but again i was always a fan so keep that in mind.

they’re def dad shoes you can’t deny that but to me they’re more a nod to 90s era which i LOVE.

i wish i got two. one to rock and one to stock. i always keep a pair ds and it’s gonna be hard for me not to rock these all the time.

also one thing for those that got theirs. did yours come with paper inside the shoe? neither of mine had paper stuffed inside i thought that was weird

Attachments

• 3977853C-0320-4758-A138-649339A96EEA.jpeg
    3977853C-0320-4758-A138-649339A96EEA.jpeg
    367.6 KB · Views: 46
  • A1CB61C6-3C0F-419B-B0CE-0CD2C9D7F76A.jpeg
    A1CB61C6-3C0F-419B-B0CE-0CD2C9D7F76A.jpeg
    344.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 5BF23895-9C99-4E51-ADCC-61CB56C47AD0.jpeg
    5BF23895-9C99-4E51-ADCC-61CB56C47AD0.jpeg
    336.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 2EC3FB78-28D0-46E8-B0FF-02225EA129F1.jpeg
    2EC3FB78-28D0-46E8-B0FF-02225EA129F1.jpeg
    254.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 89554A71-3ADD-4318-A80E-61676D8F177D.jpeg
    89554A71-3ADD-4318-A80E-61676D8F177D.jpeg
    255.5 KB · Views: 45
Screenshot_20171113-112252.jpg
?
Yeezus trying to prop up prices. Smh

not much to say that hasn’t been mentioned. i went TTS. a little tight but heel slip so i don’t think it’d be worth sizing up. feel like if worn they’d break in and be fine.

from pics they look big and bulky but the first thing i noticed was how light they are.

they look 10 times better on foot than just sitting there. but again i was always a fan so keep that in mind.

they’re def dad shoes you can’t deny that but to me they’re more a nod to 90s era which i LOVE.

i wish i got two. one to rock and one to stock. i always keep a pair ds and it’s gonna be hard for me not to rock these all the time.

also one thing for those that got theirs. did yours come with paper inside the shoe? neither of mine had paper stuffed inside i thought that was weird

no paper in mine

So from what I can see the only reflective bits on the shoe are the three stripes and the orange middle accents is that right?

all v2s fit wild.

i got 5 zebras and legit every shoe fits different

same situation with creams.

only the belguas they all fit the same

but black white stripe for me fit the worst. i think they were all .5 smaller than advertised

yeah, my black/white is easily a half size small

So from what I can see the only reflective bits on the shoe are the three stripes and the orange middle accents is that right?

aside from taking pics i really didn’t check i was in and out all day.

i think the holes in the back and the lace loop on the toe is reflective as well

I highly doubt it, but since the Cncpts shop on Newbury St is with Adidas, itd be nice if Boston can finally get in on the Confirmed app.

I highly doubt it, but since the Cncpts shop on Newbury St is with Adidas, itd be nice if Boston can finally get in on the Confirmed app.

tbh confirmed app ain’t all it’s cracked up to be. i think out of every single release they’ve had i might have hit 3 times. one was a pair of eqts.

in nyc it’s last on my list of having hope. at least it’s the first to hand you an L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom