ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
why didnt that rapper post pics of the actual shoes? just the box? :emoji_thinking: (i saw the video of his performance... sounds like gibberish to me) :nerd:

Some of y’all act like Yeezy Mafia can never be wrong. Wex confirmed it and you’re still in denial. Would rather take the word of some kids who have no affiliation to the brand.

It's pathetic, everyone looking to call fake at every pair of yeezys, tbh anyone that's copped a pair of zebras from the June release should know that even legit pairs look like fakes these days. Adidas QC has been trash since they ramped up V2 production

Bro look at the shoe

This isn’t a YM vs. Wex

It’s a matter of the shoe looks fake as s***

And trust me I’m one of the dudes to call out Yeezy Mafia every chance I get

Once again, you’re listening to the word of KIDS WHO DONT EVEN WORK FOR ADIDAS.

If a Jordan VP says a celebrities Jordan’s are real, then they’re real. Stop it.

Once again, you’re listening to the word of KIDS WHO DONT EVEN WORK FOR ADIDAS.

If a Jordan VP says a celebrities Jordan’s are real, then they’re real. Stop it.
Or they’re trying to safe face for a influencer of their’s wearing a fake pair of shoes. Imagine how that looks to everyone and you might be able to see why they may have an interest in containing the story

I’m not listening to anyone’s word, im looking at the pair he has on feet. You can’t tell me that the heel tab and heel in general looks legit compared to every other Yeezy V2 ever made.

Or they’re trying to safe face for a influencer of their’s wearing a fake pair of shoes. Imagine how that looks to everyone and you might be able to see why they may have an interest in containing the story

I’m not listening to anyone’s word, im looking at the pair he has on feet. You can’t tell me that the heel tab and heel in general looks legit compared to every other Yeezy V2 ever made.
It looks worse trying to contain a story that your influencer is wearing fakes. I'd rather see the brand call out their EX influencer :lol: (I dont know if they're fake or not either ijs) colorway looks good tho.

7925281D-DF38-4BF1-9CF5-0CD199CBC2AE.gif

Sorry fellas. I got off the Wave early.

Got my 700s in..did anyone’s come with cardboard or paper inserts? Jw because mine didn’t and thought it was odd lol

*edit just got home from the gym and didn’t read the last few pages..apparently no inserts with these is the norm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom