ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idc who you are an old head a new one dosent matter. I think we can all admit to a point exclusivity does make something more appealing to a point, that said you still gotta like the shoes first you shouldn’t only wear em to flex

I’m old.

Seeing 12-16 year old's buying themselves in liking sneakers....there’s nothing special about it at all.

The greatest shoes in history are grs

agreed and to add to that

we grown if we basing what makes us happy based on what 12-16 year old's have then something is wild messed up

i mean most of us have a car. many 16 year old's would trade in they whole collection for good ride to keep.

sometimes you cant just live in the past even if your 20-30 you have to look at things different your like bro i missed on pair of shoes and i'm actually salty some 16 year old is cooking

1. that kid has more time (raffle hunt)
2. lot of app kids FTL app kids work in groups some say they get like 15 pairs but split it 4 or 5 ways
3. 16 year old's don't have much. i mean they wanna be popular in school and impress others for attention if your like 25 plus. you honestly probably just want attention from the opposite sex, which don't care what shoes you have on most of the time
4. most sneaker heads only impress other sneaker heads :rofl:

y'all act like the common re seller our here riding around in S class bumping dat new "Jada and Fab" they not

It’s called elitist insecurity.
It’s called oversaturating the market and eventually leasing to more people losing interest in it. Say what you want but think about what happened to the NMD’s. If you love Yeezys so much then good for you. I only tried to explain the feelings that many people have about them now.

How did anyone feel special in yeezy's when 50% of the people at a sneaker con have them on?

Seeing that would make me want to expand my sneaker buying.

Honestly who cares if other people rocking the same shoes. Like the earlier posts said. The most iconic kicks were super GR's and tons of kids would be back at school rocking them before lunch time. But all the hypebeasts and insecure internet kids made it to where they want to stand out so they jump from trend to trend. There´s no substance anymore which is why I buy the kicks and flip them. Then I proceed and get me some Jordan´s or SB´s with the huge profits.

Ask any of those kids in line what things MJ did in a certain shoe they in line for or I´ll give you a better one, ask them kids in line for Yeezy´s to name the best beats Kanye produced or actually know some of his music (older records especially). They know nothing. So I'm gonna take advantage of that stupidity

It’s called he didn’t cop.
It’s called I did. If you would have read my original post you would’ve seen it but I guess you’re too lazy.

Attachments

• 645E9733-DBBE-4713-BF26-BFFA1099552B.jpeg
    645E9733-DBBE-4713-BF26-BFFA1099552B.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 58
It’s called I did. If you would have read my original post you would’ve seen it but I guess you’re too lazy.

This thread is like 4 pages per hour. Lazy? Maybe I just missed it because I was moving firewood being the exact opposite of lazy.

FOH

If wearing some kicks with high resale value makes one feel special then dude you need to re-evaluate some life options man...

As some have already noted, the most iconic sneakers in history were flooded on the market. And they’re STILL special.

The fact that you feel that way says way more about you (and your friends) than it does a pair of sneakers or this shoe thing we all engage in.

If you like the sneaker, you like the sneaker. Shouldn’t matter who or how many other people are wearing them. I think we can all appreciate that feeling of exclusivity that comes with a “rare” pair, but never would I let the lack of that feeling change my mind about a model/colorway/etc. Like @edshoecator already noted, that’s that elitist mindset.
And once again, I just didn’t talk about the quantities. I also talked about all the different colorways. That has been an equally big factor why many people think like I do about these shoes. When you release 5 different black based colorways or when you release an almost identical colorway (Og Beluga/2.0) it just feels so watered down. We all have different opinions of course and I definitely appreciate GR’s as I have loads of them but that wasn’t what Yeezys were from the beginning.

yall buggin this morning

congrats to all people that copped..... once you cop you could do what you want with them

i wanted a size 13 and got L after L after L........

Idc who you are an old head a new one dosent matter. I think we can all admit to a point exclusivity does make something more appealing to a point, that said you still gotta like the shoes first you shouldn’t only wear em to flex

if they want exclusivity go get it (probably will take an L or pay extra)

they have exclusive V2's (frozen yellows belugas V.1) go pay resell if you wanna feel special (will look crazy cause no one will care)

Jordan's (off white and Kaws) if you like them buy (site/apps will crash bots or rigged raffles) then complain how the release was crap sneaker game messed up blah blah (people feel entitled to have a shoe), then they make a shoe for everyone oh its not special no more

i have multiple V'1 even the most exclusive TD's since so many (care about them now?) i barely wear them or my Kaws or any of my rare shoes.

mostly UB's and vapor max. only when i wanna i guess flex i have to many choices and just default to some 1's

That was exactly my point from the start. I always liked the V2’s, even when many were hating on the belugas. It will always be a nice shoe for sure.

Some ppls reasoning skills are terrible up in here. If you stop liking a shoe just because of it's accessibility you my friend are a Hype Beast. I don't care how much of them you own. It's terrible material things have ppl feeling superior. Once everyone has them, they no longer are superior. Stop basing self worth on material things and you won't feel bad that more pairs are produced :smokin

Who cares how limited a sneaker is, if you like it you like it. I have paid crazy resale prices before and will continue to as long as it's a sneaker I actually like and want. If the beluga 2.0 was $800 resale I would pay it, just because it ends up being so cheap and a lot of pairs have been made does not put me off wearing it. Some of you need to reevaluate life if you feel special just for wearing a more limited sneaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom