ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least they hit me back finally.
Screen Shot 2017-11-28 at 6.49.06 PM.png

Getting peebras has changed you

what happened to the bert that wanted everybody to eat ??

The release is done with, I still hope everyone eats but like I said I never get anything that’s limited although most didn’t even want these (myself included :lol: )

pmTKD3O6j

Wasn’t sure how I’d feel about em til I got them.

They’re dope.

They’re loud AF, but that’s the point. Rock them with some lighter wash jeans and a black or white top and you’re set. Keep it toned down and let the shoes get all the attention they’re craving.
(Not you) a lot of dudes that hated on these, find out they’re limited and suddenly keeping them and rockin them when they hated them and the ‘pee’ colour.

****z me.

it might just be a mistake but I got two shipping numbers on my ADC order. They’re the same number but here’s wishful thinking that they put two in one box lol

No early photo that was leaked does the yebras justice. They got a bad rep early on and rightfully so, but in hand :nthat::nthat: they are tooo clean. All black fit with them and you are straight.

At least for me it’s not that uncommon to be on the edge about a shoe until you get them and see how they look in hand and with some of your clothes. I love when I’m surprised by a shoe that I wasn’t expecting to be as nice in hand.

It can also go the other way where I’m disappointed in a shoe I thought I’d love, just how it is for me.

Never thought I’d own and love a neon shoe but I’m really loving these.

Capture.PNG

RIP Yeebras. :emoji_confounded:

First YeezySupply W ever and this happens; the most limited Yeezy to date.

Not even like they left it on my property and somebody came and stole it. Somebody within UPS stole it before it could even be delivered to me. :emoji_sob:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom