ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just adding to the sizing talk...

I have the Moonrocks in 8.5 which fit fine, and the Beluga 2.0 in 9 is noticeably snug (but should be ok after break-in period).
Different shoes, but I think people are generally right about going half size up when comparing 350 and 350 v2.
Yeah I went half sz down for my V1’s cuz the primeknit stretched out and fit nice now. For the V2’s they have more structure, including that cage, so they hold their shape more. I went with 9.5 in all my V1’s and 10 in my V2’s.

Aii I guys I need some quick advice
A friend of mine sold some shoes on goat and stockx but both sold. What's the best way to get out of this?

Thanks
yo I'm not being a smart *** at all..but I don't understand this question at all..he sold both shoes..but they sold?

I once sold the wrong size shoe and they asked me to take a picture of the box. They will probably waive it, but I don't know if I would tell them that I sold them to the competitor.

All these on feet on and Collection shots made me break out my Breds to grab food with my girl.

(Yes it’s tech fleece and no I don’t care ‍♂️)

22BA0489-DDC1-41CE-8C4D-0165489FBEBE.jpeg

Am I the only one that's never gotten past the splash page on any V2 release? I've tried on every single one (and a couple V1 releases, too), did the whole, multiple device, multiple browsers (chrome, firefox, edge, safari) - literally within a minute of each release and never get past the splash. I see people getting through with multiples, and I'm just baffled. What am I doing wrong? lol

Am I the only one that's never gotten past the splash page on any V2 release? I've tried on every single one (and a couple V1 releases, too), did the whole, multiple device, multiple browsers (chrome, firefox, edge, safari) - literally within a minute of each release and never get past the splash. I see people getting through with multiples, and I'm just baffled. What am I doing wrong? lol

Don’t worry I haven’t got past splash since creams

Your not the only one unfortunately. Good thing I only try on ADC.com for ****s & giggles.

I took a Big L today once again. But I'm thankful that tommorow I get to move back home into my house. The construction will be finished in the afternoon. My house was badly damaged from Hurricane Irma 80 days ago. I have been living at a neighbors house since with my son. Be thankful of what you have.

You're not the only one. I've never gotten past a splash either. After so many L's, I'm going to try for a cart with YM next drop

You have to cop the clear boots off YS. Rock those along with super baggy clothes...like Kanye. Lastly, play Kanye’s entire collection of albums. This will allow you to cook past the splash page. :pimp:

But seriously, I’ve been pasta a handful of times. Mostly when they’re down to their last pairs and can’t even add to cart. The first time I got past and cooked was for the Zebras first tease. Haven’t been past for these last two recent releases.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom