ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brace yourselves check in code posts are comming
41B5AE20-96E1-4A01-9BDB-C04DFA2D24B1.jpeg

For my Footaction app, what does the one day left mean?... Only Platinum for today only?

PO

Attachments

• DF721354-3E75-41AA-96D8-77E5DCAD9CE8.png
    DF721354-3E75-41AA-96D8-77E5DCAD9CE8.png
    99.7 KB · Views: 16
Anyone know if I buy stuff from champs to go to platinum status does it take longer to credit shopping online vs in store? I know it's generally 48-72 hours (I think) before they credit you for your VIP. Also is it business days or do they count weekends?

It's faster in store. When buying online it's 48-72hrs from when they ship the item. I was $30 short last time round. Ordered online on Sat and each item shipped separately last one shipped Wed so I missed the window.

if your account resets to zero its L season B

i got wait listed on some damn Jordan 82's with two zero accounts even though i'm a plat VIP as well as the beluga 2.0. mean while a Friend of mine hit for the same size with 7 min

i went and spent 60 and 20 bucks at FTL & FTA respectively

then hit on the red Jordans

others have had the same issue you don't have to spend a lot just like 20 bucks or something you just don't wanna lock in with zero account with VIP status

probably a way to keep people from having like 20 accounts and reselling. probably puts zero accounts way in the back due to inactivity. when it comes to draft order.

i have seen people hit with zeros on they account but a lot more take L's on GR's with zeros.

if your account resets to zero its L season B

i got wait listed on some damn Jordan 82's with two zero accounts even though i'm a plat VIP as well as the beluga 2.0. mean while a Friend of mine hit for the same size with 7 min

i went and spent 60 and 20 bucks at FTL & FTA respectively

then hit on the red Jordans

others have had the same issue you don't have to spend a lot just like 20 bucks or something you just don't wanna lock in with zero account with VIP status

probably a way to keep people from having like 20 accounts and reselling. probably puts zero accounts way in the back due to inactivity. when it comes to draft order.

i have seen people hit with zeros on they account but a lot more take L's on GR's with zeros.
I hit on several $0 spent accounts for beluga 2.0. they were $0 because I hadn't bought anything after getting to platinum though.

For my Footaction app, what does the one day left mean?... Only Platinum for today only?

PO
Yes and then U have to spend more money to reactivate it..since the shoes are up lock them in now and then u don't have to worry about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom