ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'ma just call to see if they can update it anyways. Kinda want it ready for tomorrow so I don't have to make multiple trips to footstores this week...

I've done what he did and it updated just fine

So have I, and it has not updated. If he calls and have them manually update it what’s the harm? Why take the chance in waiting for it to update. He’s gonna be on the phon for like 8 mins.

So have I, and it has not updated. If he calls and have them manually update it what’s the harm? Why take the chance in waiting for it to update. He’s gonna be on the phon for like 8 mins.
Lmao their CS is backed up right now. Gonna be waiting for a bit.

Someone here is still waiting for shipping of yzy700 from YS?
my order is from August! :smh:

I have contacted with them twice and they told me that I'll receive my shipping info someday... LOL:angry:

80+ days without electricity thanks tu hurricane Maria but at least it’s summer all year round in Puerto Rico.
68E4FA62-87F4-4A66-9D5C-A692D0B74AEF.jpeg

Any posts asking for codes will be deleted as spam since all they do is clutter up the thread with the same question over-and-over again.

Here is what you can do:

1. Go into the stores yourself and obtain the check-in code (post in the thread if you care to contribute) thank you to the same members who contribute every release:nthat:

2. Be patient and wait until you see the code(s) posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom