ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread

08FCBD52-5FB3-4091-9C3E-8B788ABD8216.jpeg

I got a 15% coupon email from adc and I dont see the charge on my card anymore..... RIP :lol:

I got that too this morning but I don't think that has anything to do with an order cancellation....my order status doesn't show it as canceled.

I got that too this morning but I don't think that has anything to do with an order cancellation....my order status doesn't show it as canceled.

I hope you're right! Mine still shows step 2 of 3 but that doesn't mean anything nowadays... I also got a ship email for my wife's pair yesterday which increases my suspicion this one got cancelled...

Last edited:
I hope you're right! Mine still shows step 2 of 3 but that doesn't mean anything nowadays... I also got an email for my wife's pair yesterday which increases my suspicion this one got cancelled...

We'll see. I'll be really pissed if my order gets canceled. I'm trying to stay calm until anything official happens though. There were around 80k pairs of these, and a bunch of orders from non-yeezy products. It's impossible for them to ship all of the pairs out on the same day.

I hope you're right! Mine still shows step 2 of 3 but that doesn't mean anything nowadays... I also got a ship email for my wife's pair yesterday which increases my suspicion this one got cancelled...
If it got cancelled you'd receive a cancellation email lol. Just be patient. It'll ship when it ships.

One of my ADC orders shipped yesterday and out for delivery right now. Now I just sit back and wait for the other order to go through or for it to get cancelled. Either or is fine since I got the first pair

2 confirmed emails, both still on stage 2, both charges still pending on my card.

basically the same as yesterday.

When I placed my Yeezy order on ADC, I also had a pair of slides in that order. I think ADC is really backed up w/ orders because those slides have not even shipped yet. I know damn well them slides ain't that damn popular to the point of ADC processing thousands of orders of them. When I've placed previous orders with more than one item, the items were shipped separately sometimes. They shipped what was available right away. I'm sure these slides are available to shipped asap but they still in stage two just like the Yeezys. Again, just an idea of how backed up they are.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom