ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My package from Adidas was stolen this morning 10 mins after it was delivered. I had my delivery from from Fedex for my blue tints and this car pulls up and takes my package. Saw it happen within seconds of my surveillance cam notification but I couldn't do anything. I was beyond heated :angry:. Just a heads up everyone to be cautious of your packages and have them picked up at a fedex or ups store. I always see stuff like this happen on youtube and worldstar but never thought it would happen to me. He's lucky I wasn't around because I just left my house like 15 mins before it happened.

maxfresh-shockwave-electricmint-outofpack.png

should we call them the colgate 350s? :nerd:
flouride

My package from Adidas was stolen this morning 10 mins after it was delivered. I had my delivery from from Fedex for my blue tints and this car pulls up and takes my package. Saw it happen within seconds of my surveillance cam notification but I couldn't do anything. I was beyond heated :angry:. Just a heads up everyone to be cautious of your packages and have them picked up at a fedex or ups store. I always see stuff like this happen on youtube and worldstar but never thought it would happen to me. He's lucky I wasn't around because I just left my house like 15 mins before it happened.

I wouldn’t doubt if a seasonal employee tipped off their people to swing thru.

Anyone who has dented yeezy's and cant deal with the pressure:
Send them to me and I can guarantee your refund gets to you faster than adidas and YS haha

I just got my ADC pair shipped. What's strange is it came from the 5th Ave store- the receipt said 5th Ave origin and the FEdex did too. When did they start doing fulfillment out of the flagship store? Or maybe random pairs that arent picked up from confirmed get sent to people on ADC. Never seen it before or heard of it...

For those who have Fedex manager check your shipping, I just got a label created for Adidas. For those who have not received anything yet I would not worry as it's typical re. Adidas. I find for me they always ship on a Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom