ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the charge name from ADC on bank statement?

I got one of my pairs delivered today but I cant find either charge from Adidas on my billing statement, but its hard to say because Wells Fargo always leaves **** off

My lady think she slick trying to surprise me with Belugas or Zebras >D

I can’t fifure out which ones she got yet though :nerd:

Guess I’ll have to wait til after Christmas to figure out what to grab first now :rolleyes

Been looking at Breds too a lot lately but can’t figure out which I want |l

Also when speaking in reference to Breds which ones are actually Breds and why :lol:
Breds bruh you won’t regret it!

Anyone else have this QC issue. I’ve never seen this before. This pair came from OTH, size 6 I got for a friend

72B795B2-5F67-4B38-87B5-DB7F5073836D.jpeg

FD8261D2-39AA-4DC0-9A1B-B4BF9BCA2E1C.jpeg

I guess I’m the only one who likes the Red Stripes more than Breds huh :lol:

I really don’t understand the high *** resale on such a plain *** sneaker :rolleyes

I get it less is more but they are literally the same pair as a Pirate Black to me :ohwell:

To each their own but I do like both |l

Curious what’s the general sensus on whats the top 3 colorways? :nerd:

1. Zebras
2. Belugas
3. Red Stripes

Feel the exact same way about the Breds. Personal ranking at the moment would be...

1) Zebras
2) Belugas
3) Frozen Yellow

Yeahh I told him to do that, it’s the first pair he’s had. I don’t have them in hand I just shipped right to him. It’s a Christmas gift for his g
Small needle will do the trick, I did it on my wife's pair last night. If you really want to play it safe someone here mentioned 38 gauge felting needles, I copped from Amazon and it worked like a charm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom