ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I want the yebras now.

yesjacknicholson.gif

Seriously, I need to trade for my own size.

Quality control wild.
Adc pair on the left with the skinnier heel and tighter tab, YS on the right.

Peep the shiny vs matte heel piece

Fakes goin be fun

Wow.. I stumbled upon some vids/posts a while back where ppl were saying they were getting some funky kicks from YS. Inconsistencies.. Like they were pushing the “B-grade” pairs with flaws, or at least mixing em in w good pairs. Idk.. I’ve only got through a couple times, so I haven’t seen many from there personally.

Wow.. I stumbled upon some vids/posts a while back where ppl were saying they were getting some funky kicks from YS. Inconsistencies.. Like they were pushing the “B-grade” pairs with flaws, or at least mixing em in w good pairs. Idk.. I’ve only got through a couple times, so I haven’t seen many from there personally.

My pair from Foot Locker had some inconsistencies too. Right shoe’s sole curved more than the left shoe. Noticeable when I put them side by side. Pretty interesting to say the least.

I don't know about y'all, but I went up 0.5 sz on the BT and they are still a little tight in the toe area..... :stoneface:

Reactions: You
That was somewhat convoluted. End goal is to keep the Yeezys either through stretching them or trading for a half size bigger. My question is if there's a method that's been used or people use that would stretch the fabric to remove the pressure on the top toe or if I'd just be better off trying to swap them now before messing with them.
I personally have done the blow dryer trick and that changes the shape to whatever you stuff it with after heating it up.

My pair from Foot Locker had some inconsistencies too. Right shoe’s sole curved more than the left shoe. Noticeable when I put them side by side. Pretty interesting to say the least.
That’s exactly what I showed with a pic of some sz 6’s I received from them. Sole was curved up on one two. Also I have a previous post of my 2.0’s that have a patch by the letters. Looks like they messed up or ripped the pk and patched it up. Sloppy.

That’s exactly what I showed with a pic of some sz 6’s I received from them. Sole was curved up on one two. Also I have a previous post of my 2.0’s that have a patch by the letters. Looks like they messed up or ripped the pk and patched it up. Sloppy.
How dare you knock the quality of these impeccable shoes. They were only $250.

blue tints are much nicer in person. The color reminds me of icy blue/translucent soles. With the exception of the blue collar, the shoe overall looks greyish more so than blue to me, not as smurfy as i expected.

Was gonna trade my bt for b2.0 but found a steal in my size on the b2.0 and ended up going with both. Oh well

Anyone get Yeezys for Christmas? I've taken Ls all years spending hours on splash, using multiple tablets,phones, computers..etc. A few weeks ago when the belugas came out I woke up late and decided to give it a shot, but of course another L. Wife who also has been trying to get the yeezys woke up, went to ADC and immediately was able to cart...she yells at me to go get her credit card but by the time I get back she tells me it kicked her out and that was that. Fast forward to Christmas I open up my present from her and there they are the freaking belugas, I couldn't believe it. I know its just a shoe but for someone who has been in the kicks game for years you know nothing beats that feeling of opening up a fresh pair of sought after shoes, especially these elusive Yeezys. She tells me that day she was able to cart she originally put in her size but thought to herself it would be the perfect present for me so she went back and carted my size instead. Too dope, luckily I left NT open on her tablet so she spent all week reading your guys post freaking out about shipping lol.

Anyone get Yeezys for Christmas? I've taken Ls all years spending hours on splash, using multiple tablets,phones, computers..etc. A few weeks ago when the belugas came out I woke up late and decided to give it a shot, but of course another L. Wife who also has been trying to get the yeezys woke up, went to ADC and immediately was able to cart...she yells at me to go get her credit card but by the time I get back she tells me it kicked her out and that was that. Fast forward to Christmas I open up my present from her and there they are the freaking belugas, I couldn't believe it. I know its just a shoe but for someone who has been in the kicks game for years you know nothing beats that feeling of opening up a fresh pair of sought after shoes, especially these elusive Yeezys. She tells me that day she was able to cart she originally put in her size but thought to herself it would be the perfect present for me so she went back and carted my size instead. Too dope, luckily I left NT open on her tablet so she spent all week reading your guys post freaking out about shipping lol.

Yeezys. Connecting people. And paying for holidays occasionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom