ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol no one ever said Yeezys are better than the OVO/Jordan collab? Yeezys are nothing more than a status shoe?

Congratulations, you played yourself.
you played yourself.

You said yeezys will take over Jordan.

That will never happen.

Give Yeezys the XI holiday treatment and see if you still like them yeezys.

I really hope im stating the obvious here: please tell me y'all know that Yeezy stole the sole for the 2 from 'dre right?
in the Lebron 13 thread dudes were saying that new Lebron shoe were fake Yeezy 2s because of the sole 
mean.gif
sick.gif

Welp thread managed to take the inevitable turn to lame. Grown men having a pissing contest about who likes/dislikes Ye more. Who cares.

Last edited:

all the top houses in fashion dislike Ye's clothing.

He's trying to be J.Lorenzo but he can't compete.
As of now...doesn't take a fashion critic to agree with your view. The aesthetic of his shoes and clothes is very different. He popularized a lot that we take for granted, but then he wants so badly to give the finger to the fashion world that he does something completely left. He should try to bring practicality to his designs and quality. Some things in his clothing line definitely sold well...need more of that.

Last edited:
His clothing line was solid. I just would never ever ever pay those prices.

So many better alternatives at a cheaper price point from reputable, established brands

I never said Yeezys will take over Jordan.
and people will inevitably get tired of jordans

I misquoted you.

Jordan has stood the test of time.

They recycle the same shoe...year after year...with another story attached...your favorite athlete/entertainer wearing them...

The appeal of any Yeezy is the a. the profit b. the attention

Welp thread managed to take the inevitable turn to lame. Grown men having a pissing contest about who likes/dislikes Ye more. Who cares.
Easy man...we're just passing the time, waiting on our ADC page monitors to go off. 
laugh.gif

As of now...doesn't take a fashion critic to agree with your view. The aesthetic of his shoes and clothes is very different. He popularized a lot that we take for granted, but then he wants so badly to give the finger to the fashion world that he does something completely left. He should try to bring practicality to his designs and quality. Some things in his clothing line definitely sold well...need more of that.
I agree with all you said.

If the camo tee didn't fit like a bellchek sweatshirt...I'd rock that.

The more I look at these yeezy releases, the more I see conflict of the Yeezy brand at Adidas.

Clothing, especially the outerwear, is at much higher price point when compared to the shoes, and I suspect the limited release number for the sneakers is just a concession as to avoid cheapening the high-fashion brand.   If that is the case, I wonder if would be any better to produce more but at a higher price point.  May be they do something different for following years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom