ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
beezy got everyone in this thread like:

2dd.jpg

To me him saying everyone will get one just means that he'll have multiple shoes and so you can get a "Yeezy". The highs are gonna be exactly like the first two Yeezy's, impossible to get unless you get lucky or drop big stacks. Adidas ain't stupid. They need a limited shoe to get people to buy everything else as a consolation prize.

I thought he was talking about just the Highs, but after seeing the lows from the show. The lows might be mass produced. 

You guys just ruined my night :frown:

Not even going to try if thats the case.

I hope so. The grey lows are the only thing I care about.
Think about it, the lows will be a lower price point, so that will satisfy his point of "affordable". and it'll be cheaper to produced so it can be produced in greater quantities so that will keep his word of "everyone will get a pair of yeezy".

I want these 750 Boosts god damn it. 

all these clothing lines that passed on Kanye's line had a right to do so...all these pieces are straight garbage. Dude had a fashion show for bums :smh:

did any of the regulars get lucky in here?

and props to @edshoecator . been here for a while and it's rare to find someone who throws out info that actually comes to fruition.

all i know, hold on to the confirmed app. all them unclaimed pairs gotta go somewhere. 

No one knows whats in store. I just seen another high top in black. Who knows. Remember Y-3 are produced in "high" quantities and they are $400. Adidas have Rick Owens $600 runners that sat. Yes I know this is Ye and Yeezy-maniacs but this is on the "low" tier of Adidas high end lines. And like I said this is NOT nike with their one and done. Adidas will make more and re-stock. Lets just see what happens 

Give me 1 yeezy boost black low
Give me 1 yeezy boost 750 high
And 1 trench #39
Oh and pass me that jawn with the cakes #

No one knows whats in store. I just seen another high top in black. Who knows. Remember Y-3 are produced in "high" quantities and they are $400. Adidas have Rick Owens $600 runners that sat. Yes I know this is Ye and Yeezy-maniacs but this is on the "low" tier of Adidas high end lines. And like I said this is NOT nike with their one and done. Adidas will make more and re-stock. Lets just see what happens 
Demand isn't high for Raf/Rick, so those will sit. Y-3 sells fairly well, and often sells out in stores for the popular silo's. If you applied Yeezy hype to any of them, they'd sell out like today. 

kanye is such a mainstream artist that his appeal is too broad, if thats how you feel about the line you should have never seen it in the first place

U jumped right on the defensive I had to look to see what it looked like **** is in every website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom