ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

@instagram  some of ya'll who've been around not so long must not know who this man is 
laugh.gif
Think he holds the record for Bans on NT 
roll.gif

@addy85  @CE4423  @Icemanjj27  posts are disappearing.. lol 
lol, I just spoke my mind, that's all

i sent a thank you email to Michelle. even though i struck out and couldn't get on the wait list i said i appreciated the time they took to reach out and respond.

these are small boutiques folks. have some sense and courtesy
I did the same to Corine from SSENSE who replied that I was able to make a phone order. Dudes have to be grateful to be contacted - treat it as a raffle or FCFS basis. Really turned off by people just throwing random ticket # at the CS and copped a pair (especially the ones that copped a pair on hold for another customer). These CS have lives too and not to hear your BS stories that you weren't able to obtain a pair.

I just hope these dudes don't ruin it for future releases.

I dont get how most people all have the same google chrome page monitor, and theirs reacts to restocks, yet mine feeds me nothing but false alarms :lol:

I did the same to Corine from SSENSE who replied that I was able to make a phone order. Dudes have to be grateful to be contacted - treat it as a raffle or FCFS basis. Really turned off by people just throwing random ticket # at the CS and copped a pair (especially the ones that copped a pair on hold for another customer). These CS have lives too and not to hear your BS stories that you weren't able to obtain a pair.

I just hope these dudes don't ruin it for future releases.

Welp.. Thats jimmyolsen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom