ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
vzvCWp1.jpg

To the whole size issue not sure of this has been posted the MR are smaller compared to the TD, MR are more snug comapare to my TD hope this helps someone.

TD are a lot bigger.

Are you sure it's not just from stretching? On the side-by-side pic, they look the same size.

To the whole size issue not sure of this has been posted the MR are smaller compared to the TD, MR are more snug comapare to my TD hope this helps someone.

TD are a lot bigger.

bruh theyre not evenly lined up. 
laugh.gif

the TDs are higher check the bottom/heels 

This thread caused the new post button to be disabled

The real time reply notifier was temporarily disabled to help us maintain a smooth experience for our fellow community members during a very high traffic period caused, in part, by the Adidas Yeezy release.  

We expect to reactivate the feature again next week.  The change will occur automatically and you won't need to adjust any settings.

Thank you for your patience!

:lol:

Either you don't know what trolling is or have never dealt with this individual
Lol I know what trolling is - I also know a dude saying he copped today when a restock happened today isn't as likely to be trolling since it's very very possible. If he didn't cop today, someone else did since there were definitely spots selling.

TD are a lot bigger.
They look the same length here... the heels aren't aligned which could make it look off.

amarano amarano meniac meniac

You guys are correct lol I stand corrected on the pic, but they still fit completely different my TD run really loose compare to my MR's. I don't know maybe my feet are different sizes lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom