ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

I'm selling my MR 10.5 and ppl are sending me offers for like 600.. what's the market price for 10.5 rn?

thanks!
That's kind of the market right now for that size if you negotiate the right way and if you find one of those idiots that's getting either impatient for the next release OR is in dire need of some black friday/christmas money. I've got a few other sellers talked down but I'm a tad gun shy given my recent experience with a douchebag con artist on Grailed. 

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji] [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
I'm guessing when they tweeted the page, the variant ID was available... Now with the page gone, I can't find it... (obviously cause the ***** sold out)

Last edited:
so did burn rubber sell out all of their pairs? i had the variant a few days ago when they went up but was going to wait until black friday to checkout :lol: oh well.

Won the Anrosa/Hypebeast.com Instagram raffle and finally got a pair of Boosts in my size.  TDs were a full size down and tore up my ankles, PB's I got a 10.5 in the app instead of the size 9. 

Got to wear them at least once before the snow rolled through Chicago.  

View media item 1800152

NT Denim

I don't understand why people do this, you don't have to wear skinny jeans but they definitely shouldn't be baggy unless you're a teenage boy that doesn't know any better.

Last edited:
NT Denim

I don't understand why people do this, you don't have to wear skinny jeans but they definitely shouldn't be baggy unless you're a teenage boy that doesn't know any better.
probably on the teenage boy side
Jeans aren't even that bad, cuffs are just covering the tongue.
no Yeezys should ever have to suffer from that horrible WOAT NT denim

sorry
I dont understand why yall are telling people how to dress... get the **** out ya *** and let that boy cook.
I'm not telling anyone how to dress, I'm laughing at them though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom