ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the 750 boost truly is a limited model then Kanye can kill all that "starting a revolution" noise. Having a shoe everyone wants and limiting it is exactly the same BS NIKE/JB does. That isn't revolutionary that is the crap we are used to.

I hope they keep making the 750 so everyone that wants can get for retail. I will not pay a huge resale tag for these.

Exactly. If these 750 Boosts ends up being limited and majority of the people who want a pair to wear/keep and don't get a pair due to limited quantity. It will leave a very sour taste in most peoples mouth. In my opinion, if the Yeezy boost lows are going to be mass produced, he and adidas should have just made them the Debut pair, plenty to go around and everybody can get them even after release date. That way, people won't panick as much. and then LATER, drop the limited 750 boosts.

If the 750 boost truly is a limited model then Kanye can kill all that "starting a revolution" noise. Having a shoe everyone wants and limiting it is exactly the same BS NIKE/JB does. That isn't revolutionary that is the crap we are used to.

I hope they keep making the 750 so everyone that wants can get for retail. I will not pay a huge resale tag for these.
Exactly, he gotta cut all this preaching bs if he dropping that hot sneaker in stupid limited quantities.

Exactly. If these 750 Boosts ends up being limited and majority of the people who want a pair to wear/keep and don't get a pair due to limited quantity. It will leave a very sour taste in most peoples mouth. In my opinion, if the Yeezy boost lows are going to be mass produced, he and adidas should have just made them the Debut pair, plenty to go around and everybody can get them even after release date. That way, people won't panick as much. and then LATER, drop the limited 750 boosts.
I believe thats whats happening, but then i remember he would make WAY more money on these 350 boost. Why limit it soo much 20000 pairs = 5000000 easily. 

Im so pissed at YE for this, like daaamn really releasing the shoe to 5 stores in the uk? 4 being in london and 1 being in newcastle at the other end of england, like really bro? I live 2 -3 hours from each and have work, I'm screwed either way. Because i cant travel out there a week before. Half the employees swoop the pairs swell over here. and really 12 pairs to belgium stores? If thats similar over here I'm really gonna rage

Feeling like Ye is gonna rant that he couldnt fit everyone soon but other Yeezy will come out that are not as great. As a fan of his id boo 

You would think Kanye is more concerned with everybody getting a pair of Yeezy's so nobody gets hurts. But turns around and drops Limited Yeezy 750 Boosts.. and then throws a bone by mass producing the ugly lows? Like I said, he should've started with the Yeezy Boost lows since they're produced in much higher quantity, that way everyone will actually get a pair and he would have kept his word true. And whats more, at the concert last night, he didn't even address the Yeezy release and the app crashing. Acted like everything was all gravy and everybody got a pair. If he's throwing Boost lows as his word of "everyone will get yeezys", I'd be pissed and call him a liar.

And before anyone says I'm crying too much, take everything I say as if I'm the saltiest personn that missed out because I am.

Last edited:
You would think Kanye is more concerned with everybody getting a pair of Yeezy's so nobody gets hurts. But turns around and drops Limited Yeezy 750 Boosts.. and then throws a bone by mass producing the ugly lows? Like I said, he should've started with the Yeezy Boost lows since they're produced in much higher quantity, that way everyone will actually get a pair and he would have kept his word true. And whats more, at the concert last night, he didn't even address the Yeezy release and the app crashing. Acted like everything was all gravy and everybody got a pair. If he's throwing Boost lows as his word of "everyone will get yeezys", I'd be pissed and call him a liar.

And before anyone says I'm crying too much, take everything I say as if I'm the saltiest personn that missed out because I am.
You are, since nothing is confirmed. For all we know, the 750's will be actual GR with good production numbers. A few stores in Europe's quantities doesn't reflect what we'll see. Y'all need to chill and wait til the 28th to be mad. 

I'm on the same page as some of you.

On one hand I think this was a test run of the new app, see how it goes down and if bots and resellers can access it better than most.

On the other hand I think Ye has dropped a super limited release, just like the 1s & 2s, but he's gonna call all the shoes 'yeezys' and GR the other designs, that way he keeps his word to an extent, and keeps the shoes he wears, his buddies wear and the select few regular guys wear super limited.

3 phases of hype:

1) "DAMN! THESE ARE UGLY!! EZ PASS."

2) "uhmm...these are starting to grow on me."

3) "Damn...struck out.  Sucks that I really wanted these from the start and the ones that got 'em are just hypebeasts."

Yeezy Boost first shoe in history to skip phase 2.

I'm on the same page as some of you.

On one hand I think this was a test run of the new app, see how it goes down and if bots and resellers can access it better than most.

On the other hand I think Ye has dropped a super limited release, just like the 1s & 2s, but he's gonna call all the shoes 'yeezys' and GR the other designs, that way he keeps his word to an extent, and keeps the shoes he wears, his buddies wear and the select few regular guys wear super limited.
You think the others will sell after people dont get the one shoe they wanted

Co-sign. I don't want the Boost lows, I want these 750 Boosts. It is smart marketing though, dropping limited quantity of 750 Boosts, and then those who missed out will have to settle with the consolation prize of the mass produced lows.

Yes, because there are hundreds out there that will buy just because they are Kanye. Not because of how they look.

I've never been a fan of the Yeezy 1's. Loved the Yeezy 2's but wasn't TOO bothered about the RO (must be the only person in the world).

I like the 750's because I wear a more casual style these days, desert boots, chukkas etc.

I'm not gonna jump through hoops for the Yeezy Boost Lows though, they look like ****.

Co-sign. I don't want the Boost lows, I want these 750 Boosts. It is smart marketing though, dropping limited quantity of 750 Boosts, and then those who missed out will have to settle with the consolation prize of the mass produced lows.

Exactly what Kanye said was NOT going to happen with his Adidas line.

Exactly what Kanye said was NOT going to happen with his Adidas line.
Not strictly true, he said everyone that wants Yeezys will eventually get Yeezys.

Too an extent, if the 750s are limited and he calls all the other shoes Yeezys of some sort, he's keeping his word.

Not strictly true, he said everyone that wants Yeezys will eventually get Yeezys.
Too an extent, if the 750s are limited and he calls all the other shoes Yeezys of some sort, he's keeping his word.

But YOU KNOW what he meant by that. We all expected to be able to get the new Kanye shoe and now we can't. He mislead, period.

that is what I'm thinking now. Subliminal messaging. "We'll make more Yeezys"... what he actually meant was "there will be other mass produced Yeezy models you can get, just not exactly these 750 boosts"

that is what I'm thinking now. Subliminal messaging. "We'll make more Yeezys"... what he actually meant was "there will be other mass produced Yeezy models you can get, just not exactly these 750 boosts"
There is still the 28th, when that happens we will know the true extent into what he meant.

But YOU KNOW what he meant by that. We all expected to be able to get the new Kanye shoe and now we can't. He mislead, period.

Lol u mad?

He didn't want to be marginalized by Nike, he wanted his own line

this is just the first offering of many shoes/designs to come.

He never said they weren't going to be limited, he said everyone who wants his shoes will get a pair.

That doesn't mean he's going to flood the market & water down his brand by mass producing every model.

If you wanna be butthurt and misconstrue his comments thats all on you bud.

Or you can see this for what this is, a growing sub-label that's just debuting that will likely start doing seasonal drops down the road.

With all that's being said about the size disgrepancy, I'm glad I get to sit back, see how the bigger sizes fit, then decide whether or not to drop $350.

Feel for those who reserved their normal size and will be walking around in clown shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom