ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol u mad?

He didn't want to be marginalized by Nike, he wanted his own line

this is just the first offering of many shoes/designs to come.

He never said they weren't going to be limited, he said everyone who wants his shoes will get a pair.

That doesn't mean he's going to flood the market & water down his brand by mass producing every model.

If you wanna be butthurt and misconstrue his comments thats all on you bud.

Or you can see this for what this is, a growing sub-label that's just debuting that will likely start doing seasonal drops down the road.

I'm not even mad, if the shoe was $200 or less I would probably get a pair. I don't want them, I'm just following this release as a sneaker fan. You're the one misconstruing his comments and making apologies for what he said. Anyone with a clear head would listen to his prior comments and assume that the 750 Boosts would be readily available and so far they aren't.

the more i see these the more i like them. especially after the show in NY. not the lows tho, them joints looks like deformed roshes. 

Co-sign. I don't want the Boost lows, I want these 750 Boosts. It is smart marketing though, dropping limited quantity of 750 Boosts, and then those who missed out will have to settle with the consolation prize of the mass produced lows.

It is also the same marketing that the brand he has constantly bashed uses regularly. "No more oppression" is his exact words. If the 750 is limited it is just more of the same.....

that is what I'm thinking now. Subliminal messaging. "We'll make more Yeezys"... what he actually meant was "there will be other mass produced Yeezy models you can get, just not exactly these 750 boosts"

Or....the most likely scenario....

All future models will be similarly limited, but folks will eventually get a pair of something.

His issue wasn't necessarily with Nike limiting the Yeezys his issue was his marginalization and not being able to have his own label under the Nike umbrella like LeBron or Kobe.

When he says "stop the oppression" he doesn't mean the consumer, he means himself.

Ya'll acting mad brand new like you don't know who this man is. He's wanted his own fashion label for a while, he's not about to saturate the market & water down his brand.

It'll be limited but there will be seasonal offerings and like a LeBron or Kobe shoe you may not be able to grab every pair but eventually you'll get yours.

i just wanna know if they really reserved 9,000 pairs or was it less. 

I'm guessing less. I don't see A LOT of confirmations. Browsed through social media and I'm estimating a few thousand successful reservations. Maybe they're holding some pairs for official release.

the more i see these the more i like them. especially after the show in NY. not the lows tho, them joints looks like deformed roshes. 

Yeah don't like them at all. and whats with the bulky stitching down the middle of the shoe... like an inside out sock or sweater

shoe city got these in the dmv are these aint limited 
laugh.gif

I'm not even mad, if the shoe was $200 or less I would probably get a pair. I don't want them, I'm just following this release as a sneaker fan. You're the one misconstruing his comments and making apologies for what he said. Anyone with a clear head would listen to his prior comments and assume that the 750 Boosts would be readily available and so far they aren't.

Apologizing? Tf am I apologizing?

I'm just looking at this from a realistic perspective.

All future models will be similarly limited, but folks will eventually get a pair of something.

His issue wasn't necessarily with Nike limiting the Yeezys his issue was his marginalization and not being able to have his own label under the Nike umbrella like LeBron or Kobe.

When he says "stop the oppression" he doesn't mean the consumer, he means himself.

Ya'll acting mad brand new like you don't know who this man is. He's wanted his own fashion label for a while, he's not about to saturate the market & water down his brand.

It'll be limited but there will be seasonal offerings and like a LeBron or Kobe shoe you may not be able to grab every pair but eventually you'll get yours.

He has stated, even apologized for people not being able to get his Yeezy NIKES. He was also stated he wanted them to be a GR.

I was at multiple of his Yeezus tour concert, he apologized for the yeezys being so limited and that everybody couldn't get a pair. He genuinely wanted everybody thata wanted the Yeezys to get the Yeezys. He said Adidas could make that happen.

He has stated, even apologized for people not being able to get his Yeezy NIKES. He was also stated he wanted them to be a GR.

And you believe that bro?

He gon let his brand be on some TrukFit tip bruh? Is that what this man led ya'll to believe?

Lol...

I was at multiple of his Yeezus tour concert, he apologized for the yeezys being so limited and that everybody couldn't get a pair. He genuinely wanted everybody thata wanted the Yeezys to get the Yeezys. He said Adidas could make that happen.

Right, I take that as him not necessarily having a qualm with the limited quantities but him being upset with not being able to release more models.

He had a whole line drawn up and he was under the impression Nike was going to give him his own label.

I believe he genuinely wants everyone to have an opportunity to buy his product, I don't believe for one second he means to flood the market in order to achieve that.

Like any high end fashion label he wants his line to have an air of exclusivity.

Last edited:
Im thinking these will be like every other Adidas line (Y-3, Rick Owens, Raf Simmons etc) where the initial launch will be problematic but they will keep producing pairs throughout the year, get new color ways, new models and reset every season. So these grey ones might be hard to get at first with the high demand but as the line goes on, there will be other color ways that will be more available as they restock. Y-3 prime knit qasa highs are hard to come by initially but the other day i walked in and grabbed the last 11.5 from the shelf. 

And you believe that bro?

He gon let his brand be on some TrukFit tip bruh? Is that what this man led ya'll to believe?

Lol...

I'm saying you say he didn't care that his Nike shoes were limited, I'm telling you what the man has stated. Bro. Lol.

Whether it is true or BS only time will tell. I will live either way.

I don't know if people with reserves will be ish out of luck because I've been peepin around sites, and most have a full size run a week before. They guarantee stock too! This is the stuff that bugs Me but that's how stuff is now and can't realy hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom