ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

OHHHHH SHOOOT.. whoever said that Kanye's line looked like the HUNGER GAMES was on point.. LOOK at what I just found! WHAAAAAAAAAT! lololol
 fam the one on the left is spot on!!!! lmao 
roll.gif

same. Even though they might not fetch 4 digits, I think its at least going to be double the retail, and $800 is about that. Sure they might restock but not everyone is going to be so lucky to catch it. I'd pay no more than 900  retail  though.
Fixed bro

Unless of course, the shoe is mass produced and everyone is willing to pay 350 is able to get them, in multiple better colorways and materials. 

That'd certainly be something. 
eyes.gif
, i really don't think kanye's that mathmatically smart  busting out statistics to figure a production number, but I do think he knows more then 9000 people wanted the shoe, I'd say wait it out, wait for better colors at least. a leather pair a pattern, something. 

Last edited:
Too bad I probably won't even be given the option to camp as most of the dudes that know a lot around here saying that STL ain't getting any.

Just trying to deflate the resell price for the lurkers

Ain't nothing changing anything. Kanye wore Flyknit trainers that were on clearance for $100 and I have seen plenty of them go for 5-6-7- even 800 dollars just due to Kanye wearing them. A pair of shoes that is directly attached to kanye west is never gonna go for below 1k, well unless they flood the market but I don't see that happening.

All of you guys make good points but for me, I rather pay extra to secure my pair now that I had that horrible experience yesterday of not getting a single confirmation with 5 different phones. I would hate to not bite on double retail now and end up paying double thousands (mistake I made with Yeezy 1's).

As far as these hitting adidas.com, you know bots and scripts gonna eat that up. Camping is not guaranteed as most people would gladly camp more than 2 days ahead. Only real chance is raffle in a store that are getting more than 1 pair per size. If they end up mass producing, I would just pick up another pair for retail

How are some of you guys so impatient over shoes?

These won't raise your chances in gettin laid bros
It ain't about gettin laid, me and my girl been together 3 years 
laugh.gif

I just do this cause it's fun and what was once a hobby has now turned into an expensive habit.....

Plus I missed out on Y1 and 2 so I need these for pride reasons 
tired.gif

Last edited:

It ain't about gettin laid, me and my girl been together 3 years 
laugh.gif

I just do this cause it's fun and what was once a hobby has now turned into an expensive habit.....

Plus I missed out on Y1 and 2 so I need these for pride reasons 
tired.gif

thats how i feel. random y2 RO drop on a 4pm on a tuesday only for lames who constantly check twitter had me feeling some type of way

Ain't nothing changing anything. Kanye wore Flyknit trainers that were on clearance for $100 and I have seen plenty of them go for 5-6-7- even 800 dollars just due to Kanye wearing them. A pair of shoes that is directly attached to kanye west is never gonna go for below 1k, well unless they flood the market but I don't see that happening.
AM 90 independent day pack all go for below 1k.

It ain't about gettin laid, me and my girl been together 3 years :lol:

Plus I missed out on Y1 and 2 so I need these for pride reasons |I  

thats how i feel. random y2 RO drop on a 4pm on a tuesday only for lames who constantly check twitter had me feeling some type of way

except it was sunday at 12 am the 1st week of no football... the hell you talking about

Last edited:
AM 90 independent day pack all go for below 1k.
Also all black zx flux is retail, he's worn those, first person seen in them

The yeezus tour maison margiela futures go for about 4 hundred over their 975 retail. 

I don't know how fair it is to count a shoe that hits 1k w/ taxes though

His effect on retro jordan prices is lukewarm at best. 

He complimented a paparazzo on jordan futures and those are still nearly in discount bins (definitely a slept on shoe though)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom