ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Also all black zx flux is retail, he's worn those, first person seen in them

The yeezus tour maison margiela futures go for about 4 hundred over their 975 retail. 

I don't know how fair it is to count a shoe that hits 1k w/ taxes though

His effect on retro jordan prices is lukewarm at best. 

He complimented a paparazzo on jordan futures and those are still nearly in discount bins (definitely a slept on shoe though)
Price of 1s skyrocketed cause of him tho

Almost no one gave a **** about em before he wore royals and breds

We could go on all day about this, I think bruh's point was the Yeezy effect is alive and isn't changing 
laugh.gif

thats how i feel. random y2 RO drop on a 4pm on a tuesday only for lames who constantly check twitter had me feeling some type of way

except it was sunday at 12 am the 1st week of no football... the hell you talking about

LOL i was just about to say. It was Feb 9th too i think. A day we will live in infamy.

Anyways back to the discussion, some people are willing to shell out whatever they are comfortable with. Bashing someone for what they are willing to pay is the same as bashing someone for liking such an "ugly" shoe. I won't even be wearing these right away so we can clear the air about rocking these 2 weeks before rest of the world does. Trust me, no adidas will get you laid

except it was sunday at 12 am the 1st week of no football... the hell you talking about
i
LOL i was just about to say. It was Feb 9th too i think. A day we will live in infamy.

Anyways back to the discussion, some people are willing to shell out whatever they are comfortable with. Bashing someone for what they are willing to pay is the same as bashing someone for liking such an "ugly" shoe. I won't even be wearing these right away so we can clear the air about rocking these 2 weeks before rest of the world does. Trust me, no adidas will get you laid
yes it was feb 9 sorry I'm not up on my exact sneaker release date information 

So check it.

I got work tomorrow, and my coworker got the confirmation for me even though we both kept doing it at the same time. Though I'm the supervisor she got to check in with the pharmacist to see if she can come late or not since she's a pharmacy tech.

But check it I made her text the pharmacist, tell her that's she's going to be two hours late just so she can get me these shoes.

The only thing she complaining about is if it's gojng to be cold tomorrow or not. I'm just like yo it don't matter you going to go, and you going to get it, and then bring it straight to me.

Yo she better know that it's these shoes that are important to me not her doing it.

YEEZUS has given me his blessing. All Hail YEEZUS.

So check it.

I got work tomorrow, and my coworker got the confirmation for me even though we both kept doing it at the same time. Though I'm the supervisor she got to check in with the pharmacist to see if she can come late or not since she's a pharmacy tech.

But check it I made her text the pharmacist, tell her that's she's going to be two hours late just so she can get me these shoes.

The only thing she complaining about is if it's gojng to be cold tomorrow or not. I'm just like yo it don't matter you going to go, and you going to get it, and then bring it straight to me.

Yo she better know that it's these shoes that are important to me not her doing it.

YEEZUS has given me his blessing. All Hail YEEZUS.

except it will be freezing, and its going to snow. And i bet that wait will be pretty long. But if my employee won yeezys and she couldn't go claim them, she's going to be fired. I don't care if you got kids to feed or not..

not srs.

Not bashing you brotha, just don't want anyone to count retail out so quickly.

Way too much going on for this release. 

Edit: can someone inform me on any recent news? We know what the lows lookin like now?

Last edited:
Not bashing you brotha, just don't want anyone to count retail out so quickly.

yeah no hard feelings, wasn't particular directing that comment towards you. Just makes me wonder why some people go out of their way to go in a thread and tell you what theyre worth and how much you should pay.

Last edited:
if i don't win this packer shoes raffle, i have to buy something this weekend to soften the blow lol

They'll definitely backdoor pairs. Doubt they have more than 1 pair per size. Saw on IG that they didn't even look or read most of the accepted DM's. Expect less than 5 winners. Good front for them to make it seem like they're legit though.

lol an envelope. makes it high end right? high fashion? these are so cheesy lol

Adidas is already known for putting extra laces in an envelope. Almost every pair of Y-3 i got came with an envelope of good quality laces. Must it be in a tiny ziplock bag with a swoosh?

They'll definitely backdoor pairs. Doubt they have more than 1 pair per size. Saw on IG that they didn't even look or read most of the accepted DM's. Expect less than 5 winners. Good front for them to make it seem like they're legit though.
Adidas is already known for putting extra laces in an envelope. Almost every pair of Y-3 i got came with an envelope of good quality laces. Must it be in a tiny ziplock bag with a swoosh?
I'm just saying it's kinda corny is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom