ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats how i feel. random y2 RO drop on a 4pm on a tuesday only for lames who constantly check twitter had me feeling some type of way

It was Sunday morning FEB 16th 2014... everyone was hyped over diamond dunk his and kobe ix all stars, Noone saw it coming.... u couldn't eem get them if you got the tweet

They'll definitely backdoor pairs. Doubt they have more than 1 pair per size. Saw on IG that they didn't even look or read most of the accepted DM's. Expect less than 5 winners. Good front for them to make it seem like they're legit though.
Adidas is already known for putting extra laces in an envelope. Almost every pair of Y-3 i got came with an envelope of good quality laces. Must it be in a tiny ziplock bag with a swoosh?
i know its probably a scam but I'm holding out hope lol

people don't understand what kanye is doing. he is bringing 'high fashion' to the masses at price points that will be better than what most of these people charge for them. i love everything balmain makes bc its my style, plain regular **** with little flairs but 700$ for a hoodie and 2000 for jeans to a WORKING MAN like myself just is crazy.  in a world where we are so cautious about spending and depressions and stuff its crazy what people are charging for clothes

stopped reading after DEPARTMENT STORE
Not many words and letters after department store mate lol.

FYI I design for Nike too :smile:

Not saying his lines won't be successful, he's got the hype and the fans. Just that his invention isn't really innovated.

Last edited:

Not saying his lines won't be successful, he's got the hype and the fans. Just that his invention isn't really innovated.
i read that as you work in a department store, maybe it was worded wrong if you are designing thats totally different

Comments on the Kanye article man, people just won't give this man a break

They won't be happy till this guy makes clothes that fly, and they are doing exactly what he said he didnt want people to do, sticking him in the glass ceiling saying what he cant do and he must be a rapper.

Articles on style RARELY hit over 10 comments, this one? Already got 200+ 

http://www.style.com/fashion-shows/fall-2015-ready-to-wear/kanye-west-adidas-originals#comments
everybody either hates or loves what Kanye does nobody is in the middle and everybody has to have an opinion, thats what i dont get lol

crying

Only signed up on NT to surf the yeezy thread ?

Only signed up on NT to surf the yeezy thread ?
Nope, but IA m not gonna lie, I want a pair REAL bad too just like the rest of you. But it's the hype really... I want to look cool wearing it because people would die for these, and it's not because these kicks are super fly.

lol at that comment... but any average everyday hypebeast.com reader like myself could figure out what these "PROFESSIONALS" could...

It's just that a lot of ignorance is on their part TO disregard other brands like NBHD, CA EMPT, FEAR OF GOD & WTAPS

everyone was laughing at john elliot until today too when he had some big star power at his show. fashion is like an old boys club, they don't like new jacks at all and will hold them down at all costs or only push new jacks that they approve

people don't understand what kanye is doing. he is bringing 'high fashion' to the masses at price points that will be better than what most of these people charge for them. i love everything balmain makes bc its my style, plain regular **** with little flairs but 700$ for a hoodie and 2000 for jeans to a WORKING MAN like myself just is crazy.  in a world where we are so cautious about spending and depressions and stuff its crazy what people are charging for clothes
pretty much.  very curious about what the price points will be, its honestly a toss up but nothing looks like crazy quality so it may be decent, probably APC level.  

the bad thing about bringing it to the masses tho is that EVERYBODY gotta have an opinion lol

when did he claim he was trying to "innovate"?  imo every label doesnt have to be radically different

pretty much.  very curious about what the price points will be, its honestly a toss up but nothing looks like crazy quality so it may be decent, probably APC level.  

the bad thing about bringing it to the masses tho is that EVERYBODY gotta have an opinion lol

when did he claim he was trying to "innovate"?  imo every label doesnt have to be radically different
the quality will be a step below someone like rick owens and balmain. its very easy now to make great quality stuff at affordable pricing but much like hype beasts with sneakers if people keep buying 2000$ jeans they will keep making them

After seeing everything I can safely say I ain't down with the Yeezy collection. To each it's own but it's all this stuff is just horrible. In the words Zoolander "I guess you can dere-lick my balls cap-E-tan."

lmao @ kith and packers raffles.

your best chance to get this shoe is literally being friends with Kanye.

for now.

Last edited:
I'm just gonna wait this all out while people fight for these new joints. I might go in if any new color ways drop. Patience is life rn.

Last edited:
lmao @ kith and packers raffles.

your best chance to get this shoe is literally being friends with Kanye.

for now.
looks like packers aint even open peoples DM's 
laugh.gif

i also see a reseller who is already selling a fsr of these got a call from kith of course

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom