ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
@classysole you're on your way to being the proto with dissertations like that

Sorry man, just felt the need to explain my situation before people thought my parents were buying me $800 shoes.

Bruh, you don't need to explain yourself to anybody. So what if your parents were buying you 800 dollar kicks? That's their perogotive.

Most people just get upset at others's fortune and their own misfortune.

I planned on arriving at like 8 is there no point?

question is how many pairs do you think they have

I feel like boutiques might have a decent amount like 50 or so since there are 9k pairs in just New York but you would have to go now and I know it's cold as s***

you shoulda know 8am woulda been too late tho

Last edited:
My parents have never paid for my shoes unless it is either a birthday gift or Christmas gift. And no I do not have a job, I am only 15. I was caught up in the whole excitement of the release and all the cool videos and seeing all the big rappers and celebrities wearing them, and after rethinking things I would never pay 800 for these, or any other shoes. My personal max I have set for myself is $500, and so far have only purchased shoes for $400. I make most of the money I have from either A) selling my old shoes or B) reselling some shoes every so often. I purchase most of my clothing and my parents don't buy me much. I come from an upper middle class family and even though my parents could buy me a lot, they do not just spoon feed me everything. I work for everything that I have. And no I don't just kinda like them I like them quite a bit but honestly at $350 they would be a questionable purchase with no Kanye affiliation. Love Adidas boost though so I may have purchased anyways.

I can dig it. I was 15 once too.

I know not being able to wear the Adidas Yeezy at the all star game festivities has to be killing those NBA players that have Nike contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom