ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i do this. No ***** given. Are we going back to the old Yeezy 2 thread, were people justify buying fakes? Because retail is too much, and how people hate on the people who buy them at resell price,  because its the down payment of a car and they need to get there priorities back? Please dont let this turn to the solar yeezy 2 thread. :rofl:

The yeezys really do bring out the Worse in EVERYBODY involved

Sorry I think that's crazy. How old are you?

honestly, if adidas wanted to release this $350 shoe without Kanye's name attached, they would through their other outlets under their umbrella like rick Owens or Y3 and that crowd would eat them up.

so to the people saying nobody would want these if kanye blah blah blah is irrelevant.

adidas knows what they are doing. they wanted to launch the tubular runner, so they presented it to Y3 to build the influence and notoriety then mass released the tubulars that sell out in multiple iterations.

people dont have to like things just cause kanye's name is attached it... its not that far fetched of an idea.

i personally like the shoes and am a bit turned off by the stigma that comes with wearing/owning something with the kanye name attached.
you cant even wear something that hes know to wear, i cant wear a plain AA tee without a Kanye comparison 

Reactions: God
I'm hoping they release these in multiple batches like folks are saying. If not, Ye kinda dropped the ball on this.

Also, I agree with the dude who said he's bringing high end fashion to the masses. I've been seeing the type of **** he's releasing being sold on other sites. Like legit bummy looking ****, and they priced to the max. With that said, not too big of a fan of the clothing. There's a few things I might cop though

I'm hoping they release these in multiple batches like folks are saying. If not, Ye kinda dropped the ball on this.

Also, I agree with the dude who said he's bringing high end fashion to the masses. I've been seeing the type of **** he's releasing being sold on other sites. Like legit bummy looking ****, and they priced to the max. With that said, not too big of a fan of the clothing. There's a few things I might cop though
Im hoping there's more to the line outside of the high fashion look.  more streetwear stuff.  Like a simple hoodie!?

[/QUOTE]View media item 1401075

:lol: "a very good price of $1300". Not a good price but not the worst I've seen. But seriously, these sellers should cash in on the hype and NYC exclusivity now on an average price of $1k-1.2K before they'll be begging people to take them off their hands at barely $1k come the 28th

Will try my luck on global release man

App apparently said my iPhone was jailbroken.. it was in the past but hasn't been for a year now :lol:

I get it, but are these seriously that important if you don't even like them that much? If you're a high school kid with no job I'm assuming either your parents are paying for these or else you've saved money from a prior job. All I'm saying is I hope you have other priorities already in order like a car before you go spending that kind of money on shoes you don't like that much aside from affiliation.

My parents have never paid for my shoes unless it is either a birthday gift or Christmas gift. And no I do not have a job, I am only 15. I was caught up in the whole excitement of the release and all the cool videos and seeing all the big rappers and celebrities wearing them, and after rethinking things I would never pay 800 for these, or any other shoes. My personal max I have set for myself is $500, and so far have only purchased shoes for $400. I make most of the money I have from either A) selling my old shoes or B) reselling some shoes every so often. I purchase most of my clothing and my parents don't buy me much. I come from an upper middle class family and even though my parents could buy me a lot, they do not just spoon feed me everything. I work for everything that I have. And no I don't just kinda like them I like them quite a bit but honestly at $350 they would be a questionable purchase with no Kanye affiliation. Love Adidas boost though so I may have purchased anyways.

I know Nike has Lebron and KD and all but let's be honest, the Yeezy boost look better than all the their sig shoes releasing this weekend (not the KD's if they were Mid's). Nike been hustling plastic for a while now. Yeezy's would outsell those athletes even if they were massed produced. We're witnessing Jordan level hype here. 

I know Nike has Lebron and KD and all but let's be honest, the Yeezy boost look better than all the their sig shoes releasing this weekend (not the KD's if they were Mid's). Nike been hustling plastic for a while now. Yeezy's would outsell those athletes even if they were massed produced. We're witnessing Jordan level hype here. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom