ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nope, but IA m not gonna lie, I want a pair REAL bad too just like the rest of you. But it's the hype really... I want to look cool wearing it because people would die for these, and it's not because these kicks are super fly.
just lmao

people wouldnt say stuff like this if NT had neg reps real talk

Last edited:
I do not think they are bad looking but i would have overlooked them especially for $350 but with the kanye association they are a must for me.

i wonder if they are selling for what people want for them on sites like eBay. had another kid quote me 1.2k lol

So many so called fashion experts are having an opinion on these. Just wear what you like, at the end of the day as long as your happy with your purchase that's all that matters.

Let that sink in for a second before you go drop $800, plehboi

I'm just being completely honest, and i'm sure many people feel the same. Yes they are a cool shoe but without the kanye association they are only a maybe at $350 retail.

Last edited:
im gonna make one of thee kids budge for 500$. i feel most of these people are high school kids so ill jedi mind trick them lol

I'm just being completely honest, and i'm sure many people feel the same. Yes they are a cool shoe but without the kanye association they are only a maybe at $350 retail.

I get it, but are these seriously that important if you don't even like them that much? If you're a high school kid with no job I'm assuming either your parents are paying for these or else you've saved money from a prior job. All I'm saying is I hope you have other priorities already in order like a car before you go spending that kind of money on shoes you don't like that much aside from affiliation.

Nope, but IA m not gonna lie, I want a pair REAL bad too just like the rest of you. But it's the hype really... I want to look cool wearing it because people would die for these, and it's not because these kicks are super fly.

designer for Nike, and yet you run your mouth like a hard ***...

Lol..

Ok pal..

You in this thread only sums up nikes feelings being hurt worse than my dog when I tell her to to to her bed.

I get it, but are these seriously that important if you don't even like them that much? If you're a high school kid with no job I'm assuming either your parents are paying for these or else you've saved money from a prior job. All I'm saying is I hope you have other priorities already in order like a car before you go spending that kind of money on shoes you don't like that much aside from affiliation.
remember we live in a world where people pay 1000 for sneakers and take the bus. let that sink in

everybody either hates or loves what Kanye does nobody is in the middle and everybody has to have an opinion, thats what i dont get lol
Trust me bro, like i bet theres mums , kids people who have never heard of this site just commenting on the article. This is probably the first fashion show they've seen i bet 7/10 people watched that adidas video on youtube of it, they all HAVE to have an opinion. They dont care about balenciaga, rick owens, but soon as it comes to kanye

remember we live in a world where people pay 1000 for sneakers and take the bus. let that sink in
i do this. No ***** given. Are we going back to the old Yeezy 2 thread, were people justify buying fakes? Because retail is too much, and how people hate on the people who buy them at resell price,  because its the down payment of a car and they need to get there priorities back? Please dont let this turn to the solar yeezy 2 thread. 
roll.gif

The yeezys really do bring out the Worse in EVERYBODY involved

Me : you wanna sell me your yeezy boost for retail kid ?
Kid: no I dont
Me: yes you do
Kid: yes I do

:lol: #jedimindtrick

Last edited:
honestly, if adidas wanted to release this $350 shoe without Kanye's name attached, they would through their other outlets under their umbrella like rick Owens or Y3 and that crowd would eat them up.

so to the people saying nobody would want these if kanye blah blah blah is irrelevant.

adidas knows what they are doing. they wanted to launch the tubular runner, so they presented it to Y3 to build the influence and notoriety then mass released the tubulars that sell out in multiple iterations.

people dont have to like things just cause kanye's name is attached it... its not that far fetched of an idea.

i personally like the shoes and am a bit turned off by the stigma that comes with wearing/owning something with the kanye name attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom