ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How has pacsun site held up in previous releases?
Gone before even going live 
tired.gif

I'll hit em up see wassup. Hopefully I'll get lucky who knows. 750s are the only ones eluding me. I just want to have 350s and at least a pair of 750s. Then I'll be fine, definitely not trying for them tan 350s.
Def try it out, from my experience they do a legit raffle (who knows for these tho). 

I'm on the same boat as you, just want a pair of 350s and a pair of 750s - after that I think I'm done with all this ish. 

if I strike out at retail I would probably offer $1200 for a pair I think that's fair if you look at the past Yeezy releases.

grey 750s average price was around $1000 and there were FAR less pairs like ALOT less. the problem is that nobody knew that.

TDs were around 6-700 release date. PBs maybe a little more but hit a wall while TDs went up.

moonrocks out of the equation. the black versions are way more abundant than original color ways.

people with the resell price of 2k will get stuck because not many people can afford that. even if they can a certain mental block happens when someone sees a 2 then a comma in the price for a pair of sneakers. especially day of release when market is flooded. unless every single one of them is patient which is not possible...price will be forced down. it's just a question of how much.

Only reason the first 750's sold for that price is cause ppl expected restocks. Since then, prices have gone nothing but up.

These seem to be a lot limited as well. The 3 adidas stores in NYC only have 350 pairs lol!! The other stores that are getting them only have 2-3 size runs and the smaller boutiques have even less. Premier boutique said they were told less than 3000 pairs in North America so even if you take worldwide numbers....there won't be more than 15K I would guess. So not too far off from the first 750 release.

I hope I'm wrong but I would be surprised if these are reselling for less than 1200-1500. I'm sure there will be the desperate sellers looking for the quick flip though (I bought couple of the first 750's for 700-800 myself).

atleast its not the store handling it because then all the managers buddys would get the connect like most these other raffles. 

any online site ? 

i know footlocker , footaction and champs not selling these online , just  instore only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom