ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to move to LA from Diego.

Man...I'm here in SD because i'm in the navy. LA is my home. Just don't take the 5. I take the 15 and cut across the 91....trust me bro, it isn't bad at all.

Heading up tonight thought to hit the raffles tomorrow. Holiday time is nice in the Navy. I get all the time I want off.

what I dont get is why they even attempt to send stores 2 pairs per size like theres no point just send them to adidas stores and the rest to adidas online saves the hassle

what I dont get is why they even attempt to send stores 2 pairs per size like theres no point just send them to adidas stores and the rest to adidas online saves the hassle
Probably keeps those stores happy and willing to stock adidas' less in demand products.

if I strike out at retail I would probably offer $1200 for a pair I think that's fair if you look at the past Yeezy releases.

grey 750s average price was around $1000 and there were FAR less pairs like ALOT less. the problem is that nobody knew that.

TDs were around 6-700 release date. PBs maybe a little more but hit a wall while TDs went up.

moonrocks out of the equation. the black versions are way more abundant than original color ways.

people with the resell price of 2k will get stuck because not many people can afford that. even if they can a certain mental block happens when someone sees a 2 then a comma in the price for a pair of sneakers. especially day of release when market is flooded. unless every single one of them is patient which is not possible...price will be forced down. it's just a question of how much.

Last edited:
if I strike out at retail I would probably offer $1200 for a pair I think that's fair if you look at the past Yeezy releases.

grey 750s average price was around $1000 and there were FAR less pairs like ALOT less. the problem is that nobody knew that.

TDs were around 6-700 release date. PBs maybe a little more but hit a wall while TDs went up.

moonrocks out of the equation. the black versions are way more abundant than original color ways.

people with the resell price of 2k will get stuck because not many people can afford that. even if they can a certain mental block happens when someone sees a 2 then a comma in the price for a pair of sneakers. especially day of release when market is flooded. unless every single one of them is patient which is not possible...price will be forced down. it's just a question of how much.
your sneakers gonna cost more than your whole kylo ren outfit 
laugh.gif

Makes sense

Man...I'm here in SD because i'm in the navy. LA is my home. Just don't take the 5. I take the 15 and cut across the 91....trust me bro, it isn't bad at all.

Heading up tonight thought to hit the raffles tomorrow. Holiday time is nice in the Navy. I get all the time I want off.
Ah, 32nd Naval Base. I lived a block from there back in 01, near the Church's Chicken.

Safe drive fam, and thank you for your service! #Respect :nthat:

I sold my grey 750s for 1750. If I held on to them longer, could've got 2k but I didn't want to get scammed or sell to some fccboi

your sneakers gonna cost more than your whole kylo ren outfit 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 that was good.
this wasnt.

you think im not texting you star wars spoilers as your sitting down watching previews...

[h1]pacsun#YEEZYBOOST  750 from@adidasOriginals  by #KANYEWEST. Releasing 12/19 in select #PacSun  stores + online at pacsun.com at 5AM PST. For your chance to purchase a pair, enter our raffle at one of the six participating locations below. Raffle submissions accepted on 12/17 during local store hours only.

BAYBROOK MALL ,TX
GLENDALE GALLERIA, CA
LAKESIDE SHOPPING CENTER, LA
LOS CERRITOS, CA
QUEENS CENTER, NY
TOWN CENTER AT EASTON, OH[/h1]

Last edited:

really? i hated the 15 with a passion and avoided it like the plague when I could. I didn't mind the 5 up to LA maybe because I started from Pendleton and that me and my buddies always stopped at Portillo's on the way up. I can't bare to keep looking at the all the mountains off the 15...

thanks for your service! 

Just did adidas at Kings plaza they said they are the only ones that don't use adc so for next time people should def hit them up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom